~Don't Leave~

Iko's P.O.V

     I can't believe that I'm going through with this.. considering how they've grown connected to me, and how I've done the same with them. I have one week with them. One tiny week. Time won't ever stop just so I can be with them for longer. Against my dad, I'm just a tiny mouse compared to him.
     Up in my dark blue painted room, I pull my black and white striped suitcase and other bags from under my bed and set them on the bed. I close my door so I don't hear the whispering downstairs. I'm leaving next week. Why am I packing early...? Do I want to leave? Of course not. Packing just reminds me of packing to come here. But instead.. I'm packing to leave here. Maybe if I wake up the next morning.. I'll think this over and un pack, then everything will be okay. Like my dad never came here. Everything is happening so fast. Faster than the blink of an eye. Faster then a heart beat. Over the sound of my thoughts, the whispering stops. I brush it off and continue packing. Opening the drawers i filled with t shirts, long sleeves, shorts, pants and other things i don't have the courage to name. I tap the tips of my fingers against my thigh and sit down. Already rethinking this. A knock sounds at my door. I don't say anything. I just get up and continue placing my clothes neatly in my bags. Another round of knocks, a bit harder this time. I sigh and blink, smoothing down the clothes and making them fit together. The knocks sound again. This time a voice breaks through after.

     "Come on Iko, I know you can hear me." It's Sehun's voice. The door is unlocked but i don't think he'd open my door without my consent. I hear breathing in the background. "You're not actually leaving are you?"

     "Who told you that?" I finally reply and a soft voice. I cross my arms like he can see me through the thickness of the wooden door. He sighs, then I'm guessing he slumps against the door because i can hear a ruffled sliding noise and the door moves.

     "Who do you think? He's the one who always eavesdrop. Just to keep you safe, or to keep you from doing something you'd regret." Sehun explains, leaning his head on the door. It's Baekhyun, of course.

     "Get up." I say flatly.

     "What??" He asks. I go to the door, curling my fingers around the door knob. "Ani! Ani!!" He yelps, and as i pull open the door, Five boys topple onto my bedroom floor.

     "Aaiisshhh...." They hum in unison. Even Lay is among them which surprises me. I cross my arms again and look down on all of them. "Mian..." They all say. I shake my head and go back to packing. They get up and file into my room, then they all plop down, sitting cross-legged on my floor like children in a kindergarten class. I feel the heat of their eyes on my back. Like its burning through my clothes and skin. I try to ignore them but it keeps burning me like guilt from someone who just committed a crime. I heave a sigh and turn around, looking at each and every one of them.

     "What?" I stare at them.

     "Don't leave." They all say in unison and in a pleading voice. I take a deep breath and think, looking up at the ceiling then at them.

     "Five reasons. Each of you give me one." I explain. I look at Tao first.

     "It's fun to wake up someone new in this house. With you gone.. there's no one I can wake up without being yelled at. And.. I'd like to know you better." Tao flashes me a childish cute smile. I smile at him then look st Sehun.

     "Hm... it's fun to have a girl around. Especially one that's ticklish." Sehun starts, slightly chuckling. "But... even if she wasn't, I'd still love it if she'd stay." He finishes smiling like there's no tomorrow. I blush and smile at him then look at Chanyeol.

      "I find it fun to mess around with a girl like you. Because.. most girls we know would just.. steal our stuff and post pictures on the internet, bragging that she lives with us." Chanyeol answered. "Plus... it'd be nice to have a girl who's different around here." I smile as he finishes. Then on to Lay.

      "Well..." Lay says nervously. "Iko, you're my best friend. And I'll do anything to keep you safe from anyone who might hurt you." I feel tears start to well up in my eyes as I smile at his reason. He smiles sweetly back at me. And finally... I turn to Baekhyun.

    "I really like you." Baekhyun states, his tone childish. "But... I also feel like I need you, and I'm pretty sure the rest of us do. And I'm willing to risk what I have, to keep you and only you safe. On behalf of Lay.. and all of us.. we love you." Baekhyun smiles a sympathetic and sweet smile. I cover my mouth and slump to the floor. Everyone crowds around me and squeezes me tight...

     "Mian..." I say softly." Those are the sweetest most beautiful reasons for me to stay... but..."