Something Special - 3rd Day

Iko's P.O.V

Baekhyun lies in my bed with me. Cuddling. Don't worry.. We didn't do that.. I was crying, from a terrible dream I had last night. I spilled it all put to Baekhyun and ended up crying my heart out. My head rests on his chest and he holds my shaking hands in his warm gentle ones. He kisses my forehead.

"Aiisshh... I wish you were my girlfriend, iko.." Baekhyun says sweetly against my hair. I smiled sadly.

"I wish you were my boyfriend, Baekhyun.." I whisper against his t shirt. He let's go of one of my hands and reaches up to stroke my hair. I pull the blanket over us more. "It's cold.." I point out. He has pulls me closer and wraps his arms around me.

"I'm gonna miss you." He says, his voice low. I smile sadly again and bury my head on his chest. Crying quietly. "Come see our concerts, Kay..?" I laugh, because my .. Well, not exactly mine.. Because Baekhyun is still Baekhyun in hard times. He tips my head up and kisses my forehead, my nose then my lips.

______

Chanyeol calls me to practice a song with him in his room. He flashes me a bright smile and grabs his guitar. Strumming it gently with his fingers. He hands me the lyrics and helps me sing along to it. Just the lyrics makes me want to tear up and cry? But I don't because the lyrics are happy and are meant to make people smile. I sway my head side to side to the beat. The song reminds of Promise/ EXO 2014. A knock sounds at the door and Lay pokes in. He smiles at me and Chanyeol.

"May I come in?" His dimples show and Channie nods. He leans on the wall and crosses his arms. I look down and Chanyeol continues to strum gently. I feel Lay's eyes on me, like he's waiting for me to say something. He puts down the guitar and turns on the piano, tapping the keys to the song.

Something special..
I couldn't see
What was standing right in front of me
I wanna go back
Rewind time
So I can see her
One more time..

Please...!
What did I do..?
My skies are no longer blue.
I'm scared
Without you there
You were my light
My will to fight..

But I'll come back...
Stronger than I was before
And I will fight
By your side
No
I'm not leaving you tonight

Cuz your something special
I couldn't see
What was standing right in front of me
But I'm back
I'm here to stay
No matter what they're gonna say

I didn't do wrong
There's nothing here
Not a thing that you will fear
Don't be scared
Your skies are blue
Cuz there's no way
I'm leaving you...

Something special
I couldn't see
What was standing right in front of me
I wanna go back
Rewind time
So I can see her one last time

Please!!
What did I do?!
My skies are no longer blue
I'm scared without you there
Now there's nothing in this world
For me to care...

I know I'll come back
Stronger than I was before
And I will fight
By your side
I'm not leaving you
Tonight

Cuz your something special
I couldn't see
What was standing right in front of me
I wanna go back
Rewind time
So I can see her one last time...

I look up at Lay and Chanyeol. Tears in my eyes but they refuse to fall. Chanyeol stops playing and looks at Lay.

"I didn't write it.." Lay says uncrossing his arms and opening the door. "Of course I didn't." He finishes flatly and leaves Channie and I in silence.