~Interesting Morning~

Iko's P.O.V

     I woke up at 7 a.m. My head was resting on Lay's shoulder! Baekhyun's arms were wrapped around me, Chanyeol lying on my shoulder, and Sehun's and Tao's heads were resting on my lap. What a great way to wake up. Seven in the morning and guys are all over you... literally. My mind is still a bit cloud from last night. I was crying, there was arguing and I almost... I ALMOST... I ALMOST GOT KISSED BY BAEKHYUN OF EXO! Oh dear god... I nudge Baekhyun lightly so that I don't wake up everyone else. I nudge him a bit harder but he just groans.

     "Baekhyun...!" I whisper yell, nudging him at the same time.

     "Eh?" He wakes up, along with everyone else. Ugh... dammit. "Oh... Iko..?" I nod, looking down at Sehun and Tao and behind me at Lay. Even Lay's dimples show up early in the morning. How cute.

     "Are you guys gonna go back to sleep in your rooms...? Or...." Everyone else seems to fall asleep at that. Except Baekhyun. He just stares at me, still a bit groggy. He gets up and helps me up out of the mess of EXO boys. Baekhyun chuckles quietly and heads into the kitchen. I follow. He pours two cups of tea, one for him and one for me. He faces me, putting his hand gently on my cheek, rubbing my cheek with his thumb. I melt into his gentle touch and close my eyes. "Thank you for helping me last night, when Lay wasn't there..." I open my eyes and our gaze meet and lock. We both lean in and soon our lips softly touch and lock. His lips tasting like hot, sweet tea. I wrap my arms around his neck as his arms snake their way around my waist. We both pull away. Our eyes wide with shock.

     "You're blushing..." Baekhyun points out, smiling down at me. I playfully push him away.

     "Well of course I am...! You kissed me weirdo." I giggle and he grabs me, putting our warm foreheads together.

     "You know I like you, right...?" Baekhyun asks, still looking me in the eye.

     "Yea. I know, now." I smile and shake my head.

     "I won't let anyone drag you away." Baekhyun finishes then gently pecks me on the lips.