~Sehun~

Sehun's arms are crossed and he's leaning on the door frame. Tao and I both sit up, our vision still fixed on Sehun's serious expression. Tao hugs the hat to his chest, as if he's afraid that Sehun will take it away from him.

     "Sorry, Sehun. Did we wake you...?" I asked reluctantly standing up, nervous Tao stands up after me. Putting his hands in his pockets, Sehun pushes passed me and to one of the cabinets.

      "No." He answers flatly. "I've been down here for two minutes. I just decided to stop the "show" there..." he adds. I nod and give Tao a look and go the living room. Plopping myself down on the couch and turning on the tv, just so there wasn't that much awkward silence. I wasn't really watching. I took a pillow, and hugged it, leaning my head on it. Starring blankly at the tv. Whenever I met up with Sehun and Lay, he never acted like this. So stern and serious. Maybe he's not a big fan of mornings. I slip off my slippers and lie down on the couch. Sehun sits at the other end and Tao sits on the other couch. He has a cup of coffee in his hand, drinking from it every now and then. But I also notice that there's another cup on the coffee table, beside the remote. I slowly and hesitantly sit up. I don't see Tao reach for the cup, in fact he isn't sitting anywhere near the cup. The cup is right across from me. I guess Sehun notices me looking at it. While taking a sip of his coffee, he reaches for the other- perhaps mine- cup and brings it to me. The sweet smell fills my nose. I smile and I see Sehun's smile finally appear on his face. I take it politely and take a slow savory sip.

     "Thanks.." I say after drinking some, I place it back down on the table. He just nods and the two boys continue watching. I still don't watch, I just study them as I lie back down on the soft, yellow and white pillow, cushioned couch. I reach for the- my cup but can't seem to reach it. Instead Sehun grabs it again and hands it to me. I put it to my lips, careful not to spill it. But before I can drink some Sehun stops me.

     "You shouldn't drink hot coffee while laying down, Iko. You might choke." He says softly. Only a bit louder than a whisper. I look down and sit up, pulling my knees to my chest and taking a sip. Then setting it down. Lay comes down the stairs pulling on only a light sweater. I look at him.

     "Where are you going with just a light sweater...? It's cold outside, Lay." I point out, getting up. "Please put on a thicker sweater or jacket." I ask him politely. He nods and smiles, patting my head lightly.

     "Of course." He adds, his dimples showing. Oh how much I want to put my cheek against his. Just to see if our faces would mold together. He goes to the closet and gets a jacket. I help him pull the sweater off. I feel the heat of Tao's and Sehun's eyes on the back of my neck. Then slip the other jacket on.

     "There. Now you can go," I smile sweetly, "Don't get sick, Lay." I add as he leaves, giving me one more smile. I go back to the couch and slump down.

     "Hmph." I hear Sehun huff. I look at him, not really wanting to respond to his tone. "I wonder where he'd be off to at 9 in the morning." I sigh and shrug. True.

     "To think maybe...?" I say, not meaning it to be in a question way. Sehun looks at me and smiles.

     "Yea... maybe." He smiled...? Why? What does Sehun know that I don't?