Chapter 25: Too Much Like Adults?

It's been four, almost five weeks since we have been here at the lake house. We have been going to school, it just takes a little longer to get there.

Hunter and I have finally brought our grades back up. The teachers were willing to give us some slack but we both turned it down. I don't want to be known as the girl who had the easy way out. And I am sure Hunter feels the same way. Abigail has been focused more on her school work. She said she wants to do the best she can. I really think these babies are changing Abbi for the best.

Abigail also has morning sickness now. At first we thought she caught something but it started happening every morning. Her and Blake are going for her twelve week ultrasound today after school. Can you believe it, cause I can't. Time sure does fly by.

Hunter has brought the girls over a few times on the weekend. They love it here. They also like coming cause Blake let's them put makeup on him. Its hilarious! I still can't believe he let's them. He just says, "as long as no one takes my picture, we're good." Too late buddy, I got some. That Red Wine lipstick really makes his eyes pop!

It's been a fun month, I'm scared to go home. My mom has been texting me the last week saying that we need to come home. I told her that we don't want to because of Nirvana. She reacted completely out of hand and it wasn't necessary. Mom came back with, "she has been looking for a place to move. She found one not far from her dance studio, so she will be moving in next week. She said she was sorry." She might have said sorry to Mom and maybe even Dad but what about Abigail? She hurt her a lot.

Abigail said that she would go back home once Nirvana moved out. That means I'm not going anywhere till Nirvana is fully moved into her in place. I am staying with Abigail till she is ready to go back home. lf she doesn't feel like going back till next month then I guess I'm not going home till then.

***

Once Hunter and I got back home we decided to take it easy. We cuddled up on the couch together and watch some movies.

It was a few hours when Abigail and Blake got home. "So, how did the appointment go?" I asked trying to get up from Hunter's sleeping grip. "It went extremely well. The babies are growing like they are supposed to. They just told me to get as much rest as I can and try not to stress." She plopped down beside me and Blake beside Hunter. That woke him up. "What the badonkadonks is going on?!" We all just started laughing while he sat there confused. "And what's up with you saying strange things?"

"Seriously dude?" Blake joined in on the conversation. "I dont know, it just happens." He shrugged his shoulders, then used mine and Blake's knees to push himself up. "I'm going to crawl into bed. This bad boy is tired. Night y'all." He rounded the corner, heading to our room. There is enough rooms for him to have his own, but ever since Fort Worth, we have share the same room when we are together.

"Sometimes I wonder about y'all." I looked at Abigail. "What do you mean?" I asked. "What I mean is, y'all don't act like normal teenagers that much. Yeah sometimes y'all will but most of the time y'all are adults. Worried about this, taking care of that, don't you get stressed out? I know I do just thinking about all the things y'all do." Blake lend forward. "She's right Annaleigh." Are they really right? Do we act too much like adults? With all these thoughts running through my mind, it was hard to fall asleep that night.