Chapter 7: The Party

I love my dreams but I soon come to reality when it gets to the best parts. Getting off the king size bed, I grab my phone and head down stairs. I finally look to see what time it is and it's 5:32 in the morning. I didn't go to be till like 11, maybe 12. Hunter and I talk a little but must of it was just plans to get revenge. I guess I'm not that tired.

I walked myself to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I turned on the radio and started singing alone to 'Amnesia by 5 Seconds of Summer'. I heard a noise but didn't think anything of it. I danced around, gathering all different ingredients to make a huge breakfast.

The song soon ended and there was someone clapping. I turn around and find yet again a shirtless Hunter.

"You have one heck of a voice," Hunter smiled after his complement. If I wasn't still shocked, I probably would have smiled, but that didn't last long. 'Dang, his smile is so contagious' I thought to myself.

"Well good morning to you too. Would you like some of this amazing food? I know I won't be able to eat it all. It also seems like you are the only one that is awake with me," I ask him as nicely as possible, since he was the one that scared me.

He nods, so I make his and my plate. I walk to the island were he is already sitting at. I lay his plate in front of him and take my seat. I begin to eat when I notice my phone light up. I took one my bite when I grabbed my phone to see who is texting me at this hour in the morning.

"Really Mister, you know I'm right here," it was Hunter texting me. I'm not even a foot away from him.

"Okay, since we don't know each other that much do you want to play 20 questions?" I would like to get to know him better so I nod my head.

"Okay, I will start. What is you full name?" Really, that's an easy one. "Annaleigh Faith Blue."

"Hunter Ray Evans."

"My turn. What is you favorite hobbies?"

"Rodeo, fishing, hunting, camping, and mudding."

"Wow, the same exact things I like. Are you stalking me or something."

A small chuckle escapes from his lips. "No I do not, but Anyways next question. Where are you from?"

"Born and raised right here in Montana." I reply just after I take a drink of my water.

"Oh, well I'm not from here. I'm from Louisiana. Most of my family lives here, so my mom packed us up and we moved here."

"Oh okay, Do you have a favorite sport and do you play any?"

"I like football and the only thing I do is rodeos."

"Yeah me too... Do you plan on going to the rodeo on August 2nd?"

"The one in Columbia Falls right? If so then yeah."

"Oh okay, well I will be running barrels that night. Hopefully I will win cause that would be a wonderful birthday present."

"I know this is a stupid question, but When's you birthday?'

I chuckle but reply, "August 2nd. That's why it would be an amazing birthday present if I won

and went to the next one."

"Oh but I thought you it was today because of the party..."

Dang it why does he have to be so darn cute when he is confused. "No, well yea we are having a birthday party today. But, it's not my birthday today. It Nicole's, we are just combining them since I have that rodeo. Plus, school starts the 4th and I don't want to have a party that close to the first day."