Chapter 6: Who Is This?

Two weeks later....

Well I have had a crazy two weeks. First Nicole and I had to take Eryn to the Doctor, turns out she just had a small bug, that luckily wasn't contagious. Then we all went to my family's cabin for Fourth of July, and after that Nicole would not stop planning about our party.

Tomorrow is the party and Nicole is running around the house like a chicken with its head chopped off. I have tried to calm her down but she just yells at me and say, "Shut up and let me finish. This has to be the best party of the year. I'm not going to stop till every little thing is in order."

"Nicole, if you don't slow down and take a break or let me help you, then you will be too tired to enjoy the party tomorrow." She finally stopped and told me things I could do like make sure there is enough food, enough tables, that everything was were it need to be, and to add more decorations. If this isn't the biggest party of the year, I would love to see the fool who tried. There is not way in the names of parties that some other teen could top this, without a party planner helping them.

I did what I was told I need to do before she finally got back up and started working again. Nicole's phone went off and she answered it. "Hey, I'm glad you called. When will you be here?" Wait who is she talking to? I hope they are coming to help cause we sure do need it.

"Okay thanks, see you in a little while. Okay, Love you too. Bye."

"Hey Nicole who was that?"

"Oh just someone coming to help us. No big deal. They will be hear in about five minutes."

"Okay. Thank goodness cause you are a handful." She could tell I was being sarcastic, so she just stuck her tongue out at me.

After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door and Nicole told who ever it was to come in. I'm in the kitchen making some homemade cookies and ice cream for Nicole and I later.

"Hey." I turn around to find this guy standing at the doorway.

"I'm Hunter and you are....?" Is this the person Nicole has been talking to, cause I thought she was dating Lucas. Her boyfriend of almost four year. I hope she's not....

"Oh, Annaleigh I'm guessing you met Hunter." I was interrupted by my thoughts, when Nicole walked in hand in hand with Lucas. Thank gosh, I'm glad she is not cheating on him or I would be beating that butt of her's in the ground, friends or not.

"Oh, so her name is Annaleigh, well hello. If you didn't hear me the first time my name is Hunter Ray, but you can call me what ever you please." Oh course the attractive ones have to big-headed. Wait did I guess call this guy that I don't even know attractive.

"Nicole can I talk to you in your room.... ALONE please," I'm so nervous. I can't like a guy that I don't know. "Yea sure." Thank gosh she agreed.

Once in her room, I locked the door and started pacing the room.

"Annaleigh are you okay. You look like you are about to faint."

"Okay, I'm sorry if I speak to fast but here goes nothing. Who the heck is that guy? Is he going to be at the party tomorrow? Is he going to be staying here? I have never saw him before. Am I the only on that thinks he is cute? Oh wait.... don't tell me you heard that." I prayed she didn't hear the last part.

"Okay, I'm going to try to answer all of those questions, but DANG you can talk fast." I'm still pacing the room when she starts answering my questions.

"Like he said, his name is Hunter Ray. He is my cousin. Yes he will be and yes his family is moving to town before school starts but he is going to stay here till they move into the house. For the last question... YOU THINK HE IS CUTE... oh my goodness. Annaleigh you like him don't you?"