Chapter 2 Some Dogs Bite

After Alec and I get slushies, we head for the park. I call for Alec, he comes over. "What did you tell the couple that was adopting?" I ask and sip on my straw. "I told them,'Hi! My name is Alec, I'm 13, I like blue, Soccer, Big Hero Six, and Baseball.' And they just stood there, they didn't smile, frown, Look sad, or anything! Did I do something wrong?" "Haha! No. I just amazed them with my interview." "How?" "I freaked them out," Alec laughed and ran his hand through his hair, he does that a lot. Our eyes met for a while and he said, "Remember the thing about me asking you out?" I reply with a slow "yeah.." "I still want you to go out with me.." "Yeah, Erm, about that..." I'm interrupted by a 23-24 year old man coming over. He asks us where our parents are, I reply with a "Don't have any." He looks taken aback, "So, your orphans?" "Basically, Sir." Alec replies, I nudge him with my elbow, and the man sits with us. "What's your name?" Alec asks him. "Thomas,  Sangster." He says with a British accent. "Hey, wait a minute! You're from Maze Runner!" I say. "Sure am!" He says with a goofy grin. "Wait, why are you here in New York?" "For the Opening of the new movie, The Scorch Trials! Hey, you kids look like you don't have anything to do, would you like to come with me?" "Yeah!!" Alec says with a fist bump to me, "Of course!" I say. " let's get to my hotel to show you the cast!" When we got to his limo, Alec declined, and showed Thomas his bike, "I'll give Randi a ride!" I blushed and hid it by getting onto the trick pegs of Alec's bike. I hugged Alec tightly, and he said, " I still haven't gotten an answer." I could hear him smile.
We followed Thomas' Limo and it came to a stop. "Here we are!" Thomas said jumping out, adjusting his flannel. We followed him into his room to find Dylan O'Brien, Ki Hong Lee, and all the other cast. They all erupted into a cheer when Thomas came in, with a hint of confusion as to who we are, "This is Randi, and Alec, the two lovebirds I met at the park!" Everyone "Awww!!"ed and I blushed. Alec nudged me with a wink and a purr and I laughed at Alec's Dorkiness. Thomas explained what happened and how he met us, when Thomas was explaining how we're orphans, he made it so dramatic, I got out a video of someone playing the violin dramatically and everyone laughed. When it was time to go to the premiere, Alec reached for my hand and I looked down and gave him a high five instead of holding his hand. I laughed nervously and we got onto Alec's bike when we got there, Alec looked at me in front of all the boys and said, "Baby, are you a parking ticket? 'Cause you got fine written all over you." I laughed and kissed his cheek. he blushed and we held hands for the premiere and we shared a shake. After it was Over, I high five the  crew and told them, "That was better than the book!" They all laughed and Thomas asked, "Have you read the whole series?" I replied with "Yes I have Mr. Newt, Group A The 'Glue'!"

A/N
Haha Hope you liked it! I will probably need at least 5 likes on this to continue, or if you want more comment Sangster's a gangster!