Part 19

Alecs POV:

Thomas yells at me to get up and I grab my shoes. I see some type of cyborg creature, and all kinds of monsters running around. I slip my shoes on and stare at some type of dog, bird, hybrid. I see a tall, green figure standing above me. I start to realize that is something trying to attack me. I get yanked by Newt, and fall and start to run towards Newt. He leads me into the shelter and bolts the door closed. I see a bunch of boys sitting around, and I suddenly hear screaming. It's high pitched, and I hear my name being called. "ALEC! ALEC! HELP ME! LET ME IN!" And then there is pounding, followed by silence, I try to open the door but Newt stops me. "She's fine mate. I'm pretty sure she can handle herself." The roof above us starts to creak, and all the boys huddle around the door, ready to run. The roof crumbles a bit, and I hear a creak, and I look towards the bathroom. The light is on, and the door slams shut. "Joo. Grab. The. Spears. NOW." Newt says. Joo slowly creeps toward a room with the door wide open and the light off. All the light start flashing on and off, and I hear a girl crying downstairs in the cellar. "Randi? Is that you? Randi answer me!" Newt shoves his hand over my mouth and whispers, "Shh mate, it's not Randi! It's called a Polterghost. It acts like a human and lures you in." I look down near the cellar and see a flash of bright white. Newt snatches me out of the way. "We have to get out of here." He hands me a vile full of a thick liquid that looks like milk. "If they touch, or hurt you, drink this whole bottle, it's an anti-poison. I want you to go down to the cellar, and go out that way. All of the googlies are in here." I grab it and look at the label. "STOOL SOFTENERS. KEEP THIS AWAY FROM ANY CHILDREN." Great. I think, I'll be crapping my pants.

I go down the cellar stairs and look around. There is a light switch but I'm afraid of what I'll see if I turn on the light... I brace myself and take a deep breath, and turn on the light. I see a table, blocking a door. And move the table silently, hoping it's the way out. I open the door to see familiar faces. "Glad you could join us Alec." A feminine voice echoes. I see nothing but darkness and start to feel my way around, "Yes, hopefully you will gladly join us!" A familiar mans voice agrees. I really hope that this is the way out! I think in my head. "Well, Alec, I believe you will be regretting your choices soon.." The light turns on and I see Randi, and she is eating some type of meat. She looks up and starts to run towards me and I realize she has a knife. I run away towards the table, and smell something horrible. I look at the meat she was eating and realize it was Newt's head! "It's all your fault Alec! You took too long! You should have just went down the stairs instead of you being a stupid coward!" Newt yelled at me. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" Everyone at the Glade started shouting. Randi ran over to me, brandishing the knife in her hand, "There are certain consequences for certain actions, Thomas!" And I felt a pain in my side, with blood gushing out of my side, and then darkness took over.