Chapter 11: Being watched

Randi's POV

I wake up, but I don't open my eyes. I listen to the familiar talking, and recognise the voices talking, It's Dad and Will and Dylan. "Yeah! I can't wait to show the kids!" Thomas says excitedly, "Yeah!! We'll have a bouncy house too!!!" Dylan said just a little too loud. I suddenly felt like I was being watched and opened my eyes. Alec was watching me sleep, his eyes darted away from mine and I grabbed the back of his head, looking in his eyes. I leaned in, and smelt his breath, it smelled like cookies, I smiled and he grinned. He kissed me passionately and grinned in the kiss. Thomas and Dylan are staring at us and Will is just laughing. "Couldn't even say good morning?" Will said. I laughed, "Good morning, Will, do you need something?" I laughed. I smelled cookies again, and looked around the room, and found a plate of chocolate chip cookies. I jumped up and grabbed one. "Who made these?" I asked biting into one, tasting the chocolate flood my mouth. I moaned from how good it tasted, and Alec came behind me and whispered in my ear, "Shhh, save it for my cooking!" He kissed my cheek. "All the nurses made them together as a get well gift!" Thomas says.

A/N
Hey guys! thank you soooo much for all this support! We almost have 200 reads!! Oh my god! I have never had this much reads! Anyways sorry for the short chapter, I promise a better one tomorrow!! Love you guys! Bye!!