Chapter 13: Ice cream

We got home and everything was dark. I looked for Dad and Alec, but they were gone, "Alec!!!! You know I'm scared of the dark!!" I heard slight giggling, that sounded like mrs. Phil's Daughter. I backed up looking scared, and looking around for the light switch. I started to cry as I heard more giggling and and laughing, when I heard people yell, and I woke up.

-.,-,.-,.-,.-,.-,.-,--,-.,\-0-/ Hospital

I hear faint whispering, and a beeping noise. I started to freak out, and I started to yell and a man ran over, "Randi!! You're awake!" I scrunched up my face and stared at him. "Who are you?" I asked. He looked terrified. "I-I'm your Dad!" he said, I looked at him with my face scrunched up again, "Heyyy, wait a minute, you're Newt!!" I said getting excited. A boy suddenly smashed his lips into mine, I screamed trying to get him to stop. He looked at me, wide eyed, and he started to cry, "Hey! Hey! I'm sorry! what's the matter?" He sniffed his nose and said, "Well, I don't know what really happened but, I think you lost your memories of us.." I looked around and saw balloons and cookies, the balloons saying, 'Get well soon!' I looked around some more to see a nurse come in, taking my dirty laundry. The nurse has black long thick hair, a few freckles, and green eyes, she turns around to me to see her name tag, 'Teresa' I stare at her, and start to feel very weird, a hint of Deja Vú, and she smiles at me, I get up and grab her arm. "wait!" we stare at each other, like we are connecting. I hear a voice in my head that says, 'I know you' I try to figure out he voice, witch sounds very familiar, and its driving me crazy. 'It's me, Teresa,' I don't blink for a about a minute. And suddenly she nods her head and leaves.