Part 21

Alec's POV

I wake up to the sound of laughing. I look down and find that Randi is not in my clutch anymore. I look outside and see that it's sunny. I check the weather on my phone and get on a green tank top with blue cargo shorts. I brush my hair and style it into a combover. I put on socks and shoes and start to walk downstairs. I see Will making pancakes and Aml is on his laptop. I look in the living room and find Dad and Randi filming a video. Randi looks at me and pulls me onto the couch and I sit next to her. Dad had the camera on the tripod and he pauses the recording. "Morning!" he says with his bright and sunny smile. "Good morning Dad!" He explains to me that he's starting a family YouTube channel. "Would you like to join?" I agree and we start making videos. I look at Randi and she looks the happiest she ever has. When she said she remembered her memories, I wished that she didn't remember Mrs. Phil, or Cecilia, because I just wanted her to remember us so it would go back to normal, because I wanted her to my happy girl. I didn't want for her to have any evil, or mean, cruel, things in her life. I never wanted her leg to get hurt, I also never wanted her to be in her coma- But life is unfair. Life is cruel. Life is mean. Life happens because everyone has a mission that they don't know about when they're born. Everyone has a purpose. Mrs. Phil has a purpose. Cecilia has a purpose. Even the cruel people have a purpose. I never have understood my purpose. Until I met Randi. I now know my purpose is to support and protect Randi. I knew this, but I didn't know I would have to protect her as much as to die for her. I knew that if it was necessary I would. I wish that I had known Randi earlier so I could have expressed my feelings to her earlier. I snap back into reality (eh there goes gravity lol) and I smile. Dad is setting up a try not to laugh challenge and I know he'll have to work extra hard on the edits. I ask Dad if I can have my own channel "Of course, Alec!" I look at Randi and she's trying to prepare herself for the challenge. I hold her hand and "Good-luck guys" And the camera starts rolling...

Author: well, this book is getting very successful! 200 reads in 3hours!! thank you so much guys!! I'm sad to say that this book will be ending soon.. fear not! as there will be a sequel!! yay!! Bai guys!!!