Chapter 8: Coma

"Where was I?" Randi asked the nurses, "You were in a coma for 1 year, Randi gets a headache and falls back into the darkness.

-.-._._.-.-._._.-.-._._.-.-._._.-.-._._.-.-._._.-.-
RANDI'S POV
I walk around the endless ball, looking for a way out, and start falling, and wake up in a box. It's going down, and I hear a chicken, clucking and I'm wearing a plain green T-shirt, with cargo shorts. I look up and get blinded by a light, I get another head ache and pass out when I hear voices, and see some boys. I wake up next to a fire, and boys yelling and screaming, and running around. I saw Alec running around, "ALEC! WHAT'S GOING ON?" I yelled over everyone. All the boys stopped running around and screaming, and they all stared at me. "h-How do you know my name?" I think and I can only think about Alec and I get a glimpse look at my memories, soon forgetting them all, "I-I don't know!" everyone just looked at me, a boy that had black hair, hazel eyes, 5 freckles, one by his forehead, two on his cheek and another two on his other cheek. He approaches me, "Can you remember anything? At all?" "No, just Alec's name and my name." A darker boy comes over, "I'm Joo, I'm the leader of the Glade. What's your name, Greenie?" Joo says, "What's a Glade? And what's a Greenie? My name's Randi, By the way." "Well this, this is the Glade, our home, where we live, and you, are a Greenie. You're new, you know." Joo says. "Alec, can we talk?" I said, "Erm o-Okay."

A/N
OH MY GOD!! 100 READS! THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! PLEASE KEEP READING!! I'M SOO SORRY IT'S SHORT! I just really need to build suspense, so you know, DRAMA! If you have any questions, or requests, PM me, or comment me.