Chapter 3 Thomas

After the Party was over, Alec and I looked like we came from a New Years party. I shoved everything in my backpack, and we snuck in from the fire escape. Alec came in with me and Thomas and the cast looked scared like we would be caught. We waved goodbye to them and went inside. Alec stayed in my room with me for a little and watched Some Dogs Bite, an Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Alec held my hand the whole time we watched movies. After the movie Alec got on his phone for a little. "Do you wanna be my girlfrien?" "What? It's Girlfriend! You forgot the d." "Oh don't worry! You'll get the D later." I laughed so hard I shook and Alec was looking at me the whole time, and I got worried. "Are you alright, Alec?" "I am as long as you're here." Alec stared again and closed his eyes, I freaked out and closed my eyes. We leaned into each other and Mrs. Phil Interrupted us before our lips touched. She looked surprised and said that someone was here to see us. We went down to find Thomas and Dylan and Ki Hong Lee, and Will, and Aml. Mrs. Phil ran down when she realised who they were. She took a selfie with them all and kissed Thomas. He looked at her with his eyes popping out. "Umm, could I just interview those two please?" Mrs. Phil scoffed and said "Take 'em home for all I care!" Thomas told us to pack our bags and we took everything with us including my T.V and EVERYTHING. Thomas and the crew said they lived in London, but they got a call from their agent, that they already need to start shooting the next movie. When we got a call from Mrs. Phil saying we need to sign papers that Dylan, Thomas, Ki Hong Lee, Aml and Will adopted us legally. I asked Thomas who my was going to Be our Dad. "Me? I don't know." "I'll be your guys' uncle!" Said Will. "I'll be your Grandpa!" said Aml. "I'll be your Mom!" Said Dylan. "I guess II'll be your Dad?" Thomas said. "What about me?" Ki Hong Lee said, "You'll be our other Uncle!" "Alec isn't my brother now is he?" "He doesn't have to be, You're dating aren't you?" Alec winked at me, "I don't know yet!" Considering we almost made out I guess! I thought. "WHAT???" Thomas said, "Crap, Did I say that out loud?" "Yeah you kinda did!"
A/N Hey Guys I know I said at least 4 votes, but I got Bored. AT LEAST, 3 votes. Please? Bye!