Part 24: Death has arrived

Randi's POV
I get a phone call from an unknown number,
Incoming Call from: 5376-322-319
       I answer my phone and hear heavy breathing. "Hello?" I ask the Unknown Number.. I hear screams of pain in the background of the Unknown Caller and hear sirens yelling in my head. "Who is this?" I ask a little more aggressively and louder, " You have 24 hours until I kill him. You must find out where we will be, what time we will be there, and who I have. You must bring 3,000 dollars with you to pay me to get your little "boyfriend". I will give you hints to my little riddles around your house. I will be watching you, and I will know if you call the cops. Make one bad move, and he's dead. Take one of your notebooks and use it to find out all of my riddles. I will check it every night, remember... I'm watching.. 24 hours... Go." I panic and look around my room. I grab a notebook and write down everything he/she said, I couldn't tell because of the voice masked they were using. I make sure I didn't leave out anything they said before the conversation faded away. I underline "boyfriend", place, time, and 3,000 dollars. I decide to take each topic one by one, and to think through it carefully. And than I realise...
5367-322-319

Is my dead dads old phone number.