Part 26: Hospital

As Will and I pull up to the hospital will gets another text Alec: Are you guys here yet? And will hurries over to the hospital door. I run and open the door because will is already in the hospital. I run through the hallways thinking about where Will could be. I run to the secretary, panting, because I'm out of breath and manage to pant out, "Sangster, Alec." I tell  the front counter lady, "Room 666. Take  a left at the soda machine and a right at the water cooler. Go down for a little bit and take a right at the second elevator." I tell her thanks and proceed on my journey. I run to the pop machine and look around. I run towards the water cooler and take a right. I spot the first elevator and go past it. I see the second elevator start to open with a doctor. I feel confused so I decide to ask for directions. "Do you know how to get to the 600 rooms?" The doctor removes his face mask and looks at me. " Our rooms only go to the 400's!" He says to me with a smirk. " Am I on Prankd?" The doctor asks, oblivious to the fact that Alec could be dying. I run away and call Will. " Where are you?" I ask him while I look around. "Room 233. Where are you?" I look around and hang up and run over to Alec's room. I see Alec on a pulse monitor. I run over to his bed and sit down. I kiss his cheek and try to get him to wake up. I shake him, "Randi, Alec has to sleep. He was in a really bad accident. He got hit by a car." Dad says. I start to feel my heart crack a little bit. "w-What? h-he got h-hit by a-a car?" I croak out while I feel some tears start to well up. I kiss him everywhere, trying to heal Alec. "r-Randi. Come h-here." Dad's voice cracks in the middle of the sentence. I look to see what's wrong. He's crying. Dad hugs me and whispers in my ear, "He'll be fine." I nod to show I understand. I look back at Alec and I see his chest start to rise up and down, in a beat. I run back over to him and hug him. I feel his hand start to twitch, and I hold it. I get closer to him and whisper, "I know you didn't get hit by a car. I love you."