Chapter 5: The Set

When we got to the set, James was waiting for us. "Hey guys! What's up?" "Oh nothing! We just got off the plane about 20 minutes ago," "And who are these kids?" He asked gesturing to us, "Oh yeah! This is Randi and Alec! Their both 13, and they're little lovebirds!" I rolled my eyes and hit Thomas on the arm, "DAD!!" He smiled when I called him Dad. "Mom tell him to stop!!!" I told Dylan, he laughed and punched his back. It turned into a wrestling match and James had to stop them, but we ended up jumping on them all and yelling, "DOG PILE!!!" We all stood up laughing and brushed the sand off. "It's a shame Chuck had to die in the last film, you guys would have gotten along great!" Dylan said. Thomas handed us both an iPhone 6, "HAPPY ADOPTION DAY!!!" Everyone yelled, and Alec and I were really surprised, we both decided to give our iPhone 4 to a homeless person, and that we would clear everything on it and put our numbers on it so we could stay in touch! I got on my new phone and set up twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tumblr, and Put my Uncle's and my Grandpa and my Dad and my Mom's phone number in. Thomas and the cast are on a set, for the beginning of the Scorch Trials, my favorite part is the beginning! I got a call and answered it, "Hello?" I asked, "Hi!" a familiar voice said, "MRS. PHIL??" I heard laughing, "By the way, DUCK!" I yelled at everyone to get down as I heard shots, I looked at Alec and he was scared, no one was hurt, luckily, but there was a little damage to a mirror, "ARE YOU GUYS ALRIGHT?" Dad asked, "Yes, Dad! Are your ears alright?' "WHAT?" "ARE YOUR EARS ALRIGHT??!' "YES THERE FINE. THEY JUST HURT A LITTLE." He hugs Alec and I and Dylan looks at Thomas, "Hey Medic!! Can you come over here and check Thomas?" A woman comes scurrying over swiftly and looks at Thomas, "It's only going to last for a hour, but until then, I don't think you can film. You should probably put some Ice on it." Aml handed Thomas some ice and he put it on his ear.
Thomas' ear healed fast and they were ready to film, they got his makeup on, and everyone else's on.
A/N
THANK YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! I love writing this story, especially because it seems you guys are loving this story so far!?