Chapter 10: Freaking out

Alec's POV:

I watch as Randi is being held down by the nurses as she has a seizure. I ran out to Dad and hug him as he cries. "She's going to be fine Dad." I hug him and he hugs back.  He gives me a bear hug and everyone gets into a group hug. I let go to let my other family hug Thomas and comfort him. A girl comes up, "Uhh- Hi, are you Alec Sangster?" I look at her long black hair, and her green cat eyes, and start to recognize her, "Hey! You're Mrs. Phil's Daughter! Celia! You -y-you!! You did this to her!" I screamed at her and tackled her to the ground, kicking her and fighting, for doing this to Randi. She giggles her annoying little giggle and punches me, and that's all I remember.

Thomas' POV:

Alec tackles the girl- Which I assume is a fan. He screams, "YOU! Y-YOU! YOU DID THIS TO HER!" and Starts to kick her. Will runs to get the security guards, that follow us. And Ki Hong Lee is calling the police and soon I hear Sirens. I grab the little girl and throw her on the wall. I pick up Alec and try to see if he's alright. He has a bloody nose and a black eye. I try to wake him up but he is passed out. I hold him and wait for people to come. A doctor runs over to us and takes Alec. She looks at Alec and shines a mini flashlight in his eyes. I break down crying and check in on Randi. She is awake, and eating. I run into her room as her eyes light up looking at me. I hug her, and kiss her cheek. She hugs me for a while and I tell her about Alec and she runs out to the girl in the hallway and puts her elbow on the girl's neck. "Why would you do this?" She says with tears streaming down her cheeks. Randi grabs the girls arm and puts it behind her back and twists it with a *pop!* and the girl screeches and starts to cry. Randi breaks her arm and elbow. With a murderous look on her face. "You were getting this sometime or other" Randi says with a smirk. I grab Randi and hold her. I whisper in her ear that she is alright, and other sayings. Alec is waking up and I put Randi down to hug Alec.

Randi's POV

I run to Alec and hug him. We stare into each others eye's for 5 minutes, lasting like hours, when Thomas and everyone goes back into the room. Celia was taken into a room. Far away from ours I hope. I stare at Alec, at bite my lower lip, and he leans in. I lean in, inches from his lips. I lean in all the way and feel our lips together, in sync, moving, we kiss for what seems like seconds, what is actually a minute. I pull back reluctantly, for air, and play with Alec's hair. "I love you" Alec says I respond with " I love you too" And I mean it. We hold hands and go back in the room, with Thomas and Will staring at us. "Did you two just snog for an hour?" I look at the clock, 4:30, Wow I guess so. Thomas and I hold hands sitting on the sofa together, me cuddling into him. "You are allowed out of the hospital tomorrow at 6:30." I smile, "So what did I miss?" I say, hoping for some news of the world. "Not much, other than you guys became FAMOUS!"Thomas says as my jaw gapes open looking at Alec, he brings his phone out, opening Facebook. "There's even a hashtag for you!" I look at him and he kisses my nose, Awhh! He's so sweet. I smile and he smirks. Thomas coughs awkwardly, "Uhh you want us to leave?" Will says. I blush like a tomato. "Uhh- no sorry. For making you feel uncomfortable" I say and take my shoes off and get on the couch snuggling into Alec and he pets my hair, smiling down at me. I fall asleep to his beautiful eyes.