Chapter 29

As Alec and Randi make their way through, curving and cruising through the streets to find Thomas and to end everything all together. "Are you alright?" Alec says swerving around a parked car. "Yeah, I think so." Randi says rubbing her chaffed wrists. Alec's limp arms are hanging down. Randi grabs them to see if his are the same. He winces as she rubs on the wrist. "Alec.." He shifts on the board, slightly uncomfortable, "Uh y-yeah?" He stutters, "What else did she do to you" Randi asks, worried for her boyfriends well being. "The same stuff she did to you." He replies, scratching his neck awkwardly. "Alec, what are you not telling me?" Randi asks again, worry increasing by each second he doesn't reply. "Don't worry about it!" He snaps at Randi. She seems taken  aback by his sudden mood swing. (The song above explains the vibes going on while in this skateboard scene.) Alec slows down and comes to a screeching stop at Thomas' house. Randi's tense, tight body relaxes as she runs up the steps (don't you dare you dirty child) she knocks on the door and sighs a breath she didn't realize she was holding in when Thomas answered the door. "Where are you guys been?" He says engulfing them both into a tight bear hug. "Yeah, we were all so worried about you guys!" A very familiar and evil voice says.