Part 20:

Alec's POV
I wake up and see Randi making dinner. Dad and the gang seem to be gone. "Morning sleepyhead!" Randi says. I get up and walk around stretching and yawning. "Morning! what's for breakfast?" I ask as she gets salt and pepper down. "Omelettes with a side of ice cream!" I laugh and steal some ice cream from the bowl. "Dad!" I yell, "They're out doing some work." Randi says. "Wait, wait... They actually trusted us to be by ourselves?" I ask and start to laugh, and turn music on, and blasting it at 55 volume. I start to joke around hugging Randi from behind and moving her arms to make her dance. She starts to laugh serves up our breakfast, putting it on the table. I sit down and start eating as she sits there. "You alright?" I ask. "Well, I uh, have to tell you something." "What's up?" I say slowly, starting to worry. "Well, you know how I lost my memory at the hospital?" She says and I get scared. "Well I was-" She gets cut off by Dad coming in the door and yelling to turn the music off. I run over to mute the music. "What'd you guys do while we gone?" I started to get nervous, but forgot about our past discussion. "I woke up just a few minutes ago while Randi was cooking breakfast." Dad smelled the air and looked at the food and started to spoon some of the ice cream out of the tub, putting some on Wills nose. "Hey!" He said, laughing. I started to back up, not wanting any ice cream on me. Randi grabbed my hand and dragged me up the stairs. We ran up while we videotaped their food fight. Everybody ended up taking a shower, while Randi and I went into her room. "As I was saying, well, I think my memories are back!" I got excited and held her hand. "Do you remember us?" I asked, "Yeah, and I"'m so sorry about the hospital." I leaned and hugged her and whispered, "Its fine" into her ear.

OH MY GOD! We have 1.72
K reads. Thank you guys so much! I promise I will update once a week now but I have bball softball school and it gets me so busy!! Thank you guys so much though !! I love you guys so much!! Bai Guys!!!