Chapter 1

Delirious //

I woke up early like always , I took a semi-long shower and I got dress. I picked out a grey tight t-shirt and a blue hoodie then I grabbed some dark black pants and I grab my favorite black boots. I went back into the bathroom to do my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror and sigh because of a memory I miss a lot , I put my hockey mask on. After, I walked out my room and my house just to go out for a walk. I needed to get stuff off my mind , no one ever understood me also I never talked about my personal life with any of my guy friends , Only one of my friends knew and that person is gone... at the moment. Anyways today the guys and me are suppose to go rob some gas stations just for fun. So I was walking to our base where we all meet almost everyday. When I got there all the guys were already there , I'm always the last one to be there so it was no surprise to the guys. As I'm walking through the door Vanoss is explaining the plan to the guys for todays. I walk over to go sit down next to Droidd on the sofa we have there , while everyone else is either standing or sitting down then we do our little hand shake we have together , I don't have a hand shake with anyone else. Droidd and I are really good friends and I trust him and I know he would do anything me , I would do the same for him. "So , Delirious now that you are here we can get going I'll explain what you will do on the way there." says Vanoss. "Alright lets do this bitchezz" I respond back and start following him to the car. All the guys have their own personal cars , while I get in Vanoss' . "Can I have a ride ?!" Droidd screams out in this hilarious mexican voice. "Yeah , if you get me some FREAKIN' Cheerios ?!? Lui says in his kid voice. "Ah si , eh.. squeaky ." Droidd says. "Who the heck are you calling squeaky !?!" Lui says angrily still in his kid voice. "Come on guys stop messing around" Wildcat shouts. Then, Vanoss told me that I had to be outside the doors to protect them while they steal the money. Once we got to our first store, it was a piece of cake. We only had one star until we reached to our 8th store then things started to get rough, we had 4 stars. The group and me robbed a few more stores after the 11th store we robbed we were done. We all went back to the base and split the profit amongst each other, we all got $920 each. We all left the base and went home. Once I got home I immediately put my money away with all the robbery money we've done and got in the past. I have a lot ... I at least have 350k in total, all the guys spends their money so quickly but I'm not like that. None of the guys know I have this much or that I save it and I don't want them to know either. Anyways, Then after dealing with that I went to my room took off my shirt, pants and shoes and turned on my tv after a few shows I fell asleep.

Hey ... If you liked this "Thanks" if you didn't "opps" but yeah this account used to be about some other YouTubers but now its ALL about H2ODelirious & SilentDroidd and others. I will try to post consistently. 💙😌