Chapter 17

~~Weeks later~~
Delirious//

So life is good... Daniella and me are good, the guys are good but the reports about the robbery got super intense recently, I'm kinda worrying. But, whatever nothing will happen... So today the guys and me are having barbecue with the guys & their girlfriends, Daniella and her parents including Harris. Im really excited that everyone is going to meet and have a good time, it's the first time Harris, Mr. & Mrs. Parker meet the guys.

Delirious//

So droidd and me are going to the store right now to go get the hamburger , hot dogs , chips and drinks and more ingredients for this barbecue. We get there and droidd grabs a carts then I get a cart and grab everything we need then we both go to the cashier and she looks at us like we were crazy grabbing so much food but really the guys and me... We eat ALOT! O.0 She scans all the food and supplies and it comes down to $74.32 I was about to take out my wallet to pay then droidd all of sudden gives the cashier his money, " oh no I got it droidd !" I say to him. "Chill out... It's okay !" He says and pats me on my shoulder, I smile under my masks. We get the groceries and put in then in my car and drive back home. I start grilling the hotdogs and burgers, Daniella is coming with her parents later but the guys girlfriends are coming right now to help and hang out. Maybe a hour or 2 past by and there a knock on the door. I ask vanoss to open it because I'm busy on the grill but when he was about to opens the door I run inside real quick to I tell everyone to act on their best behavior because Daniella parents will join us, they all nodded I walk back out then Evan open the door.

Daniella //

Vanoss opens the door and let's us in, we walk in and I see no Jonathan. "Hello Daniella and parents... I'm Vanoss." Said Vanoss greeted my parents. My parents say hello back. "I'll go and get Delirious for you ." Vanoss smiles and walk back to somewhere and a minute later Jonathan came walk in with Vanoss. "Hey glad you guys could make it ." He came and hugs my parents. Then, he comes up and gives a big bear hug, lifts up his mask says hi to me, he smiles I smile then he gives me a side kiss because it's kinda awkward kissing in front of parents. "So welcome to our humble abode." Jonathan says opening his arm showing his place. Also I just want to get this out the way.... *whistle* all the guys come with their girlfriends and Jonathan start introducing them to my mom and dad. "So this these are my brothers with their girlfriends... This is Moo & Lauren, Marcel & Simone, Nogla & Berenice, Wildcat & Kelly, Lui & Nati (idk if they are still together) , Mini & Ashlynn (they broke up but I will use her for the sake of the story), Cartoonz & Genay, Terroriser & Lani, Silentdroidd & Rose, and finally Vanoss who you have met already & his girlfriend Sydney." Jonathan say and all of them say hello to my parents.

Delirious//

So the guys, Daniella's dad and me came outside to have some drinks and talk also I was still cooking the food. The girls were inside you know talking about girly things or something. We're having fun and I finish up cooking the food, we go inside everyone starts to serve themselves but first we gather in a group for prayer. We just simply prayed "Our Father" then we all started eating together and laughing to jokes everyone was telling even Daniella's parents were at the dumb jokes they were telling. Everyone is having a good time then I felt like grabbing some air, so I walk out to the backyard and sat on the swing bench we had (the picture idk what it's called). I just say there breathing rhe beautiful air then all of a sudden another beautiful thing came my way Daniella. She's walking over to me smirking, she gets to me and sits down next to me "hey babe!" She says. "Hey babe " I say back. "Why are you out here alone ?" She asks. "Just to get some fresh air and just *inhales and exhale a breath of air* admire life." I say happily. We sit there in silence, her laying her head on my chest. "Daniella..." I say randomly. "Yes babe." She lifts her head up and looks at me. I look at her back took a long pause "never-mind" I finally say and look away. "No tell me !" She sounded concerned. I take a breath in like I'm going to say something but I nod my head no meaning I'm not going to say it. "Fine." She gets up and starts walking away sassy with her hands on her hips. I creep up behind her and hug her from behind, we both laugh and she turns around now we are facing each other. I lift my mask {above my lips}  "I was going to say that I'm so happy that you are in my life and that I love you!" I say then smiled. She blushes "I love you too!" and slowly we kiss, I pick her Joan's start to spin her. After we kissed and I let her down I kissed her forehead, and I put my mask down the we were just stood in each others arms looking into each others eyes. Then we decided that we should heading back inside.

Mr. & Mrs. Parker// (the dad's name is George and the mom's name is Lisa)

Lisa//

George and me are having fun with the boys and their cracking jokes, I then soon realize Daniella and Jonathan is no where to be found. I look around but no luck until I walk past the back yard window and see them both sitting on a swing bench talking. I call George over to see what I'm seeing, he comes over and we secretly watch them. Then, we see Daniella looking mad and walking towards the door with hands on her hips but all of sudden we see Jonathan come right behind her and hug her... they laugh. Then, we see them looking eye to eye him talking to her and her blushing until we see with our own eyes they both leaning in to kiss him picking her up and twirling her in circles. "Lisa... I think Daniella made a great Choice!" George says to me and smiles. I smile back "I think so too. They found their true love!", he nods to my statement. Then we see them both walking towards the door to get back in hand and hand, so George and me hurry and act nonchalant. They come in "did you have a good time ?" Jon asks us and we nod yes. "Good " Jon sounded happy. Hours pass by, it's late so i decided it was time to go... We said our goodbyes then I ask Daniella if she is coming or staying. She looks at me with puppy eyes and I just smile and nod because I knew what was her choice. Harris, George and me left got home and fell asleep.

Thanks for reading! :D