Chapter 20

Henry//

"Leave the plan to me, we just have to wait for the right time... mwhaha!!" I tell my crew. They all look at me crazy but I didn't care cause im gonna get them good when they least expect it.

Delirious//
I wake up next to Daniella then i look at the clock 9:00am, I get up and then I put my clothes on. I walk downstairs  just to see what Daniella has for breakfast, but she had nothing. So I just waited till she woke up to go out for brunch. Thirty minutes later she comes down dressed, "Want to go out for brunch?" I ask. "Sure." she replies, we hop into her car and I've never felt like a giant before ever... her car was so tiny. I had to pull the driver chair all the way back for my legs to fit. We drive to a cafe and we get in the cafe then get booth and the waiter asks us what do we want to drink, Daniella orders a iced tea and I order a water with a lemon the waiter says "Great be back with those drinks" and leaves. I tell Daniella that im going to wash up real fast. I got to the restroom and wash my hands, check myself out then go back to the table. "What are you getting?" Daniella asks me. "I think im going to get a egg and bacon sandwich. What are you gonna get? I ask her back. "Im just going to get pancakes with a side of egg and bacon." she replied, I nod. Our food and drinks soon came and we ate... had fun talking about what we like and what we don't like and our birthdays then Daniella gets a phone call from her mother, she answers it "hey mom." and the call goes on so I check my phone for anything and I have so many texts and some phone calls from the guys and others, I text them back and put my phone down just in time when is done on the phone. "Omg todays is my little step sister's 10th birthday and my mom wants both of us to go." she says. I nod and we finish up our food and we went to my house real quick to get some decent clothes for the party then on the way there I started getting ready but daniella was rushing me, I didn't finish getting ready so when we got to her parents house we parked I quickly jumped off the car and took off my shirt then switched it with the other one. We then walk to the front door and daniella knocks once then opens the door and yells "hello!" and you could here a "YAY DANIELLA IS HERE AHH!" scream from a young girl running towards us. She runs to daniella, and daniella hugs her tight then fist pound. After that moment was over with daniella turns to me and introduces me "Emma this is delirious... my boyfriend.", i say hi and she just says hey. Then Ms. Parker comes over and says that she needs help setting up tables and help with the food. When we were finishing up setting things up, Mrs. Parker yells out "oh no!" so i walk over and asked whats wrong, apparently she forgot to buy ice. So i offered to go get it and "oh no dear its fine , ill go." she says but i tell her "no no let me, it will be quick." She smiles and thanks me, i nod and head off to my car then harris comes running out and asks if he can come, i said of course. So we are in the car and i unlock my phone and give it to harris, then tell him to put some music. I could not believe what kind of music this little kid put on; Linkin Park. "What do you know about this little boy?" I ask him. "Psh this is my favorite band!" he tells me. We jam out to most of their songs, and i was really surprised that he knew them. So finally we get to the store get the ice and get in line. When we were waiting i grabbed a water from the fridge next to the cashier and ask harris if he wants anything, he said yes and grabs a blue gatorade. Finally it was our time to get ringed up, so she scans all 3 bags of ice and drinks we got. It came to $12.56 so give her the money and i grab all 3 bags while harris carries the drinks, i put the bags in the back of the car and we are off back home. We get back and so many people were at the house when we get back, I grab the bags of ice and harris runs inside to go say hi to everyone. Then i just walk through the open doors and walk to the backyard, as im walking there i see everyone staring me; i get a little weirded out but then shake it off and walk out back to the ice coolers. I put the ice inside the house coolers and hear Ms. Parker walking over thanking me and I welcome her.

Daniella//
I get everything settled I hear car doors slam left and right, I go inside the house and i see so many family members rushing in towards me because i haven't seen them in awhile. Everyone starts hugging me and asking me all kinds of questions like how are you, where have you been, what have you been doing and many other questions. When I answer all the questions we all go our separate ways, i walk over to where my grandparents are sitting and i just start talking to them. I love talking to my grandparents, they give me so much advice then i see jonathan put the ice into the bucket of sodas and my mom talkng to him. Then i see that he spots me and starts walking over to me, he comes and sits beside me "this is johnathan grandma and grandpa... my boyfriend." Jon says hi and shakes my grandpa's hand. My grandparents smile at both of us for some reason but they ask us "how did y'all meet?", i replied "well i was just getting off of work and i was walking out the cafe where him and i bumped into eachother and yeah". "How long have you been dating ?" my grandma asks. "almost a year." jon answers and again they smile at us. The convo goes on, then johnathan asks all of us if we would like something to drink and we all say yes and he goes to get them. So it just grandparents and me, my grandma starts talking to me "ella... what happened to henry"? "Ugh, left him ages ago" i say. "Good for you ella, i never liked that boy..." then after she says that jonathan comes back with drinks, we all thank him. Time past by and music starts to play, jon and i could not resist so we both start dancing. We both are bad dancers but we didnt care, slowly everyone started dancing and having fun. Time past by and we are im just standing talking to daniella cousins until i hear a bunch of gasps and a click sound behind my head, i turn so quick and my gun out from behind my shirt. You would not guess who it was, "Why Hello again." henry said grinning.