Chapter 10

Daniella//Morning(7:00)

I wake up face to face with Jonathan I see he still has his mask but I can see his eyes lids still closed. I looked at him sleep a few minutes, I loved the way he just slept he looked so peaceful but I wanted to mess with him so I blew softly on his eyes, then I saw them... Those big beautiful blue eyes of his flutter open. I start giggling and hid my face under the blankets, "morning" he said quietly and gets up off the bed and walks to the bathroom. Jonathan pushes the door to close it but not hard enough that the door is slimly cracked open. I see he turns on the sink and pulls up his mask then he washes his face so I cant see. I try to lean and get a better angle, I was close to seeing his face until we hear a knock on Jonathan's door, I jumped a little "Its Genay !" I hear. I go to open and there she was dressed and ready "wanna make breakfast with me ?" She asked, we hear Jonathan's shower turn on. "Yeah lemme get dressed real quick !" I say. I put on the same clothes from yesterday and walked downstairs leaving Jon to shower. We look into the fridge and there was some things to make but Genay and me went simple and made some pancakes. We hear footsteps coming down the stairs, we see Jon dressed and showered. "Mmmm pancakes... !" He says, Genay and me laugh. " Im gonna get the guys up, if you wanna help?" He laugh evilly. We giggle and nod, we grab pots and/or pans and we 3 walk to the left living room quietly. Delirious counts downs from five with his hand, once it reached down to one we started smashing the pot and/or pans making super loud noise. All of sudden we see and hear the guys run out the basement and Cartoonz running from upstairs to the living room with guns. Genay and me screamed and put our hands up, we had no clue what was going on they soon realized it was only us. But why did they have guns was the question?

Delirious//

They came running out with GUNS !! Now the girls are scared out of their wits, "Dude what the hell... We thought we were getting robbed!!" Basically said. " why the fuck do you guys have guns ?" Genay and Daniella asked. *SHIT* I thought. "Oh we go and rob ..... Dhosnla skapbth sojw " Cartoonz was saying until I covered my hand over his mouth. " what ?" Genay asked confused. "Oh he was about to say that we go rob each others food!!" Vanoss say quickly. "which Genay and Daniella made pancakes that are on the table!!" I say between my teeth and giving the look to the crew giving them a clue saying. *get the fuck outta here now* and I give Vanoss a nod saying *thanks*. He nods ..., "hey Jon can I have a word?" Daniella asked. I nod she grabs my hand and guides me outside, before I close the door I check if everyone was eating and they were once I closed it I turned around "okay what the hell was that Jon and don't bullshit me!" Daniella says angry and crossed her arms. I stay quiet and debate in my head whether I tell her or not. "I'm waiting !" She says impatient. "You wouldn't understand?!" I finally say. "What is there not to understand?" Daniella says mad. "You'll think bad of me !" I say looking down. "Delirious no I won't!" She says grabbing my mask. "We-we uhh we rob stores and stuff!" I say. " oh my gosh.. No-no " Daniella looking away and holds her mouth. "Ughh why Delirious why do you do these things, you're so perfect, perfect eyes, lips and body. Like why do you wear this mask anyways?" She says angry. " I wear this (pointing to the mask ) because!" I yell back. "Because of what?? She yells " Because it's a memory I will hold on forever , this-this all I've got !" I yell. I walked off got in my car and drove off.

Daniella//

He walks off and drives off somewhere but I don't know where. I don't know why I had to ask about that stupid mask, I knew it would mess everything up. I walk inside sad and sniffing.

Droidd :)//

I see I think Daniella her name was walk inside and crying, so I walk over to her "hello !" I smile at her. "Hi" she doesn't look at me. "Im Droidd, Delirious left hand man." I say. She nods still sniffing , " are you okay?" I ask. She shakes her head no. " what wrong?" I say, "Delirious and me got into an argument about something dumb." She says. " ohh what exactly?" I say, " about his mask and why you guys rob and stuff." Daniella looks at me. "Oh my ... Never ask about anything about his personal life ever. I know lots of things of delirious but not that and I respect his decisions or not telling me , I think you should cut him some slack he has been through a lot he didn't tell me but I know deep down he miss something that we don't know about not being rude at all. Also we do these things because thats how we survive and if he didn't do this with us he wouldn't be where he is right now. Also he wouldn't have saved our butts right now" I say. She looks at me nods and agrees " you're right... Dang no wonder you're his left hand man." She smiles and laughs, she hugs me and thanks me. I laugh and I thanks her " why ?" She asks. "Because you may not know this but you have opened up delirious a little, he has been more excited and talkative with us well me exactly." I smile to her.

Daniella//

Droidd is amazing Delirious does know who and what people are good for him. "Anyways where is he ?" He ask. I look down "he drove off somewhere" I sadly say. "There is one place I know to where he MIGHT be at!" He say. "Okay lets go !" I say excited. We get up and was about to leave but some guy stopped us. "Where do  you guys think you are going ?" The guy in a red leather jacket. "We-we are goin to Cockatoos to baila con beautiful mangirls.  " Droidd said funny in some mexican account. "Oh okay does delirious know you leaving?" He asked. "Yes vanoss !" Droidd said in normal voice. We walked out and walked to a pink panto, Droidd got in ... I laughed then got in. He drove to "THE PLACE" , we got to spot delirious was and we see his car on top of a hill with him on top of it laying down looking up at the sky. I started walking up the hill , Droidd stayed down ... I got to him he got up and walked over to me, we looked at eachother before hugged tightly. " sorry " we say at same time. " how did you find me ?" He asked. "oh just someone in particular!" I says looking back at Droidd. He smiles widely, waves and puts his hands up forming a heart. We laugh and I turn back around to face delirious "hey look Droidd and me talked which he is a good left hand man. Haha but I'm sorry I put you on that hard note subject talking about your personal life. I didn't know and also I jus.... " he cut me off by kissing me.

~~~~~
STOPPING RIGHT here ! Sorry , its late i know .... Its bad i know. I'm still in California and i was super busy. The day this chapter release is the day i finished this chapter :/. Next chapter will be amazing i think lol jk but SORRY if you are super confused with this story and all the mistakes it has. Okay im sorry dont yell at :,(. Lol okay bye 👋🏼