Chapter 8

Daniella//(7:50am)

I wake up early and happy remembering what happened last night. I walk downstairs to see Genay passed out on the couch, I grabbed a blacket and wrapped her then I went to go eat. Then I walk upstairs to change (the picture) and then I get a text form Delirious saying "Wanna get some lunch later?" "I would love to !" I texted back. "Awesome I will be there soon :)". I didn't reply back, I went straight to the bathroom to do my make and stuff. Soon noon came around and I hear a knock at my door, I go to open it and I see Delirious dressed nice (boy picture) and of course his mask. I have no idea why he wears it but I don't asks because it doesn't bother me. We head off to a restaurant and we get seated and we eat like normal. When got done eating Delirious paid and we walk out, we were walking and talking until I see my ex-boyfriend henry. He was walking with some girl, which looked like his girlfriend and they were walking right in front of us. So I quickly whisper to Delirious "put your arm around me!". He hesitated a little bit but he did what I told him and he wrapped his right arm over my shoulder, I wrapped my left arm around his waist and my right hand is interlocking fingers with his. Henry comes up "Daniella?" "Oh hey henry !". "This is ashley my girlfriend!" Henry trying to make me jealous. "Henry this is Delirious MY boyfriend!" I say confidently "Boyfriend?" Delirious whispers and looks at me. I look at him mad. "Yeah Im her boyfriend " Delirious said and looks back to henry. Henry puts out his for Delirious to grab, Delirious grabs his hand and shakes. "Well nice to meet you,...... ?" "Delirious!" Delirious corrects him. "Delirious?" Henry looks at him confused. Delirious nods. "We would love to talk but Daniella and me have things to do, bye !" Delirious says sarcastically.

Delirious//

We started walking away so did henry and that girl did. I see from the corner of my eye that Henry is looking back at us so I was being evil and lifted my mask to reveal my lips and kissed Daniella on her head, I saw he cringed when he saw me do that. I pull my mask down and look forward as we walk far away from them, She let go of me so did I, she took a breathe out. "Boyfriend huh?" I giggled at her. She looked at me "Shut up I needed an excuse !" She said. "Why?" I say and laugh. "I needed you as an excuse because henry was my ex-boyfriend and one day he told me he lost feelings for me so we broke up a few days later he found a girl and they started. For awhile it bothered me and he noticed so he kept trying to under my skin for fun BUT, Today since you were with me, he's the one that got jealous. " She said. Angry and laughing. "Well shit ! I guess we don't know each other as much ?!" I said surprised. "Yeah we don't.... We need to change that quick !" She smiled at me. We got into my car as soon as I start the engine I get a text from
Vanoss: Everyone to the base NOW !!
"Fuck right now" I whisper to myself as I read the message. "Everything alright?" Daniella looks at me worried. "Yeah just we have to drive somewhere real quick!" I say as I put on my seatbelt and drive off to the base.

Daniella//

Delirious was in rush to the place we needed to go to so badly. I was super nervous what was happening, he was driving faster than usual. I was holding onto the seat for dear life.

Delirious//

We got to the base I told Daniella wait in the car that I will be out in a few minutes. I ran inside the base to find Vanoss and group scared shirtless. "What happened that was so important!!" I say running in.

Daniella//

He ran inside somewhere super fast like no other I was worried. What was so important that made him come tonight so badly. 

Delirious //

"We need a place to stay !?" Vanoss said pleasely. "What ? Why ?" I say confused. "We all don't have any place to go because we have no more money and you are the only one who still has money." Vanoss said. "Ugh I knew you guy would do this to me !" I say shaking my head. "Yeah, you all can but there will be rules and I will be the boss from now on" I say, they all nodded. "I'm doing this because I know you guys would do anything for me." I says smiling under my mask. All the guys ran up to me and group hugged me saying "thank you ". We went out the base, they went in their cars. I walked inside the car with Daniella looking at me worried "everything fine ?" She said. I nodded. I put my hand on her hand and to comfort her. I started driving and the guys starts following me. Daniella looks back "umm... they're cars following us Delirious!!". "I know." I say calmly. "It's the guys ." I say still looking at the rode. We get to my house all the guys park their cars in front of my house and the guys get out from their cars and line up in a straight line on my front yard waiting for me. I drive onto my driveway and get out... I walk over to get out Daniella from the passengers seat. We interlocked fingers before her and me walking in front of the the crew, but as soon as they saw our hands they were cheering us. She was hiding behind me still hand and hand  "Oooo get it boss !!" Marcel yelled. I laughed and she giggled "alright shut up and listen you see this house ." I say pointing to my house. They nodded "well this is MY house you all will treated it like our own and you will all clean up after yourself." I say they agreed. Moo raises his hand. " And Yes, You all will have your own room!" I say. "Yesss" they screamed. Moo puts his hand down. "Does that answer your question moo?" I ask, he nods and laughs. "There IS food and drinks. Lastly no fighting ! Got it ?" I say sternly. They all nodded, I gestured them that they are allowed inside. They ran inside and ran straight to kitchen, I laugh and shake my head. I closed the door for Daniella and me to talk, I turned to face her and I grabbed both of her hands and interlocked fingers with hers. "Hey I'm really sorry that this ruined our day sort of !" I say swaying our hands slowly side to side. "Oh its okay !" She smiled. Then all of sudden we hear "oh come on and kiss her already god damit !", we look and see the whole crew looking at us through the window. "Freaks!" I yell at them and laugh, she was blushing.  "Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her! They all chanted. I looked at her into her eyes and lifted my mask a little bit to reveal my lips once again and I grab both sides of her face and slowly lean in slowly until I feel her lips on mine, they all cheered us on. As we were still kissing I let go of her face with one hand and flip them off, they all laughed. We stop kissing and pull down my mask she smiled at me.

~~~~~~~
Awwwwww cute right??? No! Oh damn ! Well hope you liked it. Thanks for reading   Okay bye 👋🏼