Chapter 11

//WARNING IM GOING TO FREAK OUT RIGHT NOW.//
Okay, so if you go on @Miniladdd's Twitter you will see he was at Disneyland and if you read my last chapter I was too and I went again the same day he went. AND I MET HIM YUPP AND HIS GIRLFRIEND! It was awesome but yeah I want you guys to find which ones me. :). If you find me tweet me or comment on my story so i can see. THE FIRST PERSON WHO GETS IT RIGHT GETS A PRIZE?!?!!! Okay continue..

Delirious//

We sat on my car admiring the stars and the beautiful night, "sigh* okay look im sorry about me running out like that I just got a lot of things on my mind ." I say to her. "I know you do , I didn't want to ask about your mask I just say alot of things when im mad at the moment " she confessed. "I wear this mask because its my only memory I have of my.... Sister. " I say sitting up putting my elbows on my knees and my hands covering my mask. "I wear it for protection, when we were little my parents never realized they had kids, they NEVER fed us or anything I had to do everything on my own. I would sneak food at night for her and me but when my parents found out they would yell and try to hit us but I would always take the blame. I never wanted to see them hit my little sister, I wear this mask from them I would think it would make me stronger. Once I grew up I left that place, I couldn't get my sister away from them because of all the court and parental consent. A few years ago I found out th-at sh-she umm *sniffles* *tears rolled down my mask* has killed herself I guess she couldn't take it anymore. " I cry. Daniella started crying and looked down "Delirious I'm so sorry I-I didn't...." She was saying I knew what she was gonna say already "Yeah no one knew ." I say, I get a little mad and wipe out the tears on my mask. She puts her hand on mine to try to comfort me and it did. We laid on my car just relaxing and i was a little nervous but here go nothing "hey the guys have to do things on Saturday ." I said to her. "Oh that things okay but can we just hangout before?" She asked. "Yes we can all go to the beach and chill and Friday, is that good ?" I asked. She nods , we go home and all the guys are relaxing, which is good but Wednesday & Thursday i have a little surprised for them, i evilly grind under my mask.

~~~~~~
Im ending it here sorry okay bye don't forget to find me. :)