Chapter 2

* The next morning *
Delirious //

I do the same morning routine but picked out a blue platted shirt with some dark blue pants and once again my favorite boots. Then went to the base .... Yes walking . I do own a car but I don't like driving it much where the places are close by. Once I got to the base late again everyone was showing what they bought with their money they got. Wildcat stepping in front of everyone to show what he got first. "Guys look at this nice jacket .... Not only that but I also got this sick pig mask". Then Basically came up and showed his monkey mask and his nice cool shorts that were super expensive. Lui went up and showed his monkey mask too and some clothes he bought, he spend all his money. Moo went up and showed his new hairstyle and clothes, also expensive. Daithi spend his money on his clothes that made look like a grown man child (sorry daithi xP ). Then Droidd went up and showed a nice pink no sleeve shirt and white short. Finally Vanoss went up and showed his new owl mask with his new red (really nice ) jacket. After, all the guys kept asking me what I got with my money this time because I never tell them what I do with my share. But, I don't like telling them .... Its not that I don't trust them I ... I just don't like talking about also Droidd doesn't know either of what I do with my money but he also isn't eggier to know, Thats why he is close to me and my left hand man. I did buy ONE thing big for me but the guys don't know. I don't like not telling them so I tell them " okay ... Okay , you want to know what I bought ?? Well I bought this new tattoo that covers my whole upper arm. " I say showing my arm and putting a fake happy face. "Awe thats sick delirious " they all say. The truth is that I've had that tattoo they just didn't know that either :/. After , all this happened we all were talking and having some fun then we all sat down and started telling scary stories. Finally the night ended , we all went to our own houses. As I start walking home Vanoss comes and drives by to ask "hey do you need a ride ?" , "no im good .. But thanks." I replied then start walking again. "Oh come on delirious its dark and cool out. " vanoss says driving up again. " no its all good. " I say back. " Get in the damn car !" Vanoss demands. I get in , "Thanks." I whisper, he nods. "Where to ?" He askes " go all the down , make a right then a left then its the last house down the street." I say. We arrived I get out ... as im going to the the door vanoss speeds off ( showing off his car :/). I get inside and I walk into my room plop onto my bed about to close my eyes until I get a call from a unknown number ... I pick it up "hello ?" I say curiously " umm... hey man " I hear . My face turns into a happy face.

~~~~~~
whoa :0 who is this that on the phone ?! Try guessing who it is in the comments !! liking the story so far ??? Hope you are okay bye I guess.