Chapter 2

Twins? thats twice the chance of them being put in to the Hunger Games Ithink to myself an am snapped back into reality by Peeta who nudges me and asks if I'm alright, great the fear must be showing.

" Erm yeh I'm just" I stutter not knowing what to say" excited?"    Peeta looks at me strangely, he can always tell when I'm lying but lets it go this one time. Peeta takes me back up the stairs not letting me walk because he says I should rest so I just let him carry me up.

The rest of the days go by really fast because most of the time I am in bed ' resting ' or downstairs ' cooking' but one of the times I was cooking I set the kitchen on fire, It's not my fault if I fel asleep but still Peeta said it's best if I don't cook now. Before I know it I am 8 months pregnant and the twins are due in exactly 26 days.  Me and Peeta both decide that it's best if we go to the Capitol to deliver the twins as they have more advanced technology, and the Capitol still loves their star crossed lovers! They are going to go mental over this especially since it's twin I'm having, double the exitement right?  

Me and Peeta have to pack because tomorrow we will go to the Capitol incase the twins come early. I can hardly get my suitcase closed as it  is full of outfits tht Cinna designed for me because all normal maternaty clothes aren't exactly what he would call....... stilish. Peeta easily closed his suitase and it is smaller than mine so he comes over and begins helping me with mine.

" Sit on it " he instructs. I raise an eyebrow at him, is he crazy " come on" he says becoming impatient. I still think he is going crazy but sit on the suitcase as he told me to and he is able to zip it up. I leap into his arms and kiss him smack on in the lips " Thank you Peeta" I grin " You always know exactly what to do" Peeta's smile stretches across his face as he pulls me in for another kiss and our lips move in unison. 

Me and Peeta are running around the meadow now witth 2 children, a boy and a girl. They all look so happy playing down by the lake untill he comes, President Snow. He walks up and pulls out a knife stabbing it in the boys skull. The boy sreams out in pain and is shouting things at Snow and pleading me to help him but I am frozen to the gound. The next person Snow walks up to is the young girl he launches the kife and it goes flying through the air landing in the girls chest. I am still frozen to the gound as Snow walks up closer to Peeta.I try to scream telling him just to kill me and leave Peeta alone but he just laughs as he twists the knife around deep into Peeta's stomach. I continue sobbing to myself as I can not move and Peeta begings screaming my name and it's getting louder and louder and......................................... 

" Katniss. Katniss are you alright?" Peeta asks and I nod my head " Just a bad dream "   Peeta understands and asks me if I would like to talk about it to make me feel better but this is one dream I'd rather not tell him.    Peeta tells me to get ready and reminds me that today we will be going to the Capitol. I do as he says and go for a quick shower and then put on my favourite suit that Cinna designed for me. The suit is plain black with drawings of flames all up the sides and there are wings attached to the back making the suit into a mockingjay. just like my mockingjay pin.

Me and Peeta both head out of the door with the luggage and all of the things that we will need for the new babies. We are greeted by Effie, Haymitch, my mother, prim, hazelle an all of her kids. There are 3 cars waiting to take all of us to the train station in one car will be : Me, Peeta, My Mother, Haymitch and Effie will be driving. In a different car there will be Gale , Prim and Rory and a driver and in the last car is Hazelle, Posie, vick and a different driver. I head into the car with the others, I'm not so sure bout Effie driving as the very first thing that she does when she gets into the car is take off the handbrake and go as fast as she can, while doing all of this she is putting on her lip stick.