Chapter 17

I break down and bury my head into my hands letting all of my tears flow freely . My mother comes over to me and begins rubbing my back softly soothing me .  I sniffle and look up at my mothers grey seam eyes which were identical to Hayitch's . Everything reminds me of him , I am starting to think of myself as a cruel person because I have now killed at least 30 people because of my stupid actions. I feel even worse than I did when Rye died and he was my loving brother so you can see just how much I loved Haymitch .   My mother and father are also very upset , I an see the tears in their eyes but they are trying to stay strong . For me . 

The voice of the head game maker comes through the speakers ... " Tributes , all of you desperately need something . We are having a feast at mid-day today at the cornucopia where you will have an opportunity to get that item , good luck "    We all know that we have everything we could ever need in the arena but decide that we will go to the feast so that we can kill some more tributes and 1 of us will be able to leave the arena sooner .     

We walk of a little bit into the forest so that they can set up the feast but stay close enough so that we will be able to get there in time .  I collapse onto the ground and feel my body beginning to shake uncontrollably . I hear my mothers voice " Willow?   answer me Willow? " She sobs and the world around   me becomes back .    This is it I'm dead that is my very last thought . 

A/N - I know this is a really short chapter but I should be able to update again tonight or tomorrow this was just really to show how she was feeling about Haymitch :(

If I have't updated by tomorrow feel free to moan at me

Emma :D