Chapter 8

A/N - OK so this chapter is in Lily's POV because this should explain how she got put into the Games , ENJOY!

I go down in the elevator and find my mom and dad staring at the giant T.V. screen, as they have been since Willow and Rye were put into the games. They don't eat or sleep they just watch . 

" Hi " I sigh and my father turns around. I can see bags under his eyes which means he hasn't slept and his face is blotchy which means he has been crying , again .

" Hello Lily " My dad says trying to lighten the mood a little . I take a seat beside him and see Willow on screen battling with Lyra. ( A/N this has already happened in Willow's POV I' just doing it from Lily's POV) Lyra is about to stick her axe into Willow's throat and my mother screams but at the same time Lyra drops her axe. Willow rolls her over and plunges her knife deep into Lyra's throat making her die by choking on her own blood. I let out a sigh of relief and my mother and father tell me to come up to the 12th floor with them.

We ride up the elevator in silence and my mother looks like she's seen a ghost when the doors open and we're on the 12th floor . The man walks towards me and tells me to take a seat on the sofa.

" How are you today?" He asks 

" I've been better Snow" I spit at him . Snow grabs me by the arm and pulls me into a standing position .

" You know you really shouldn't act smart with me " Snow says . 

He pulls a needle out of his suit pocket and injects it deep under my skin on my arm . I scream for my mother and she comes running to my side but I start to feel dizzy. My mother battles Snow to the ground and Peacekeepers come running into the room knocking my mom out to stop her from killing him . 

" You wont get away with this Snow" My father screams as the world around me goes black , for all I now I could be dead. 

I wake up and feel a demanding pain in the back of my head. I sit up and begin to feel dizzy again but I try to ignore it. I walk about in search of my mother and father but something doesn't feel right . I look around taking in all of my surroundings , I am in some sort of jungle wait no I'm in the arena. How could he do this , take away every one of my parents children.

I scream up at the sky knowing that Snow will be watching . I hear a rustling of leaves to the left of me and back away slowly as a tall , muscly boy runs into the clearing that I am in. He runs over and picks me up holding me in a head lock. I scream over and over again until I hear another rustling in the bushes, I just pray that the boy doesn't have a partner.

Willow, Rye and another boy who I think is called Carter come running over towards me and the strong boy tightens his grip on my neck. I am seriously unably to breath now , probably only half a minute away from death but the boy releases me and I fall to the ground . I turn around and see that the boy has an arrow peircing his heart and then I hear a cannon ring through the arena. Willow just saved my life.

A/N - OK I know that this chapter is extremely short but I wanted to kind of show how Lily ended up in the arena and how she felt being suffocated and everything! vote and comment telling me how I did?! :D 

Emma xxx