Chapter 11

A/N - OK this chapter is going to be in Katniss' POV . Just telling you so that you aren't confused!!!

I sit in the small bare cell as I listen to Peeta's cries of pain.

" PLEASE STOP! DON'T HURT HIM!" I scream rocking back and forth in a ball . When I listen closely I hear him laugh at my pain, this is his way of hurting me by hurting Peeta and all 3 of my children. 

Snow comes back to the cell I am in and chucks an unconscious Peeta into the cell. He is covered in cuts and bruises quite obviously from whipping.  Snow pulls me out of the cell to begin torturing me now. 

He shoves me in the cage and I prepare for an extremely painful whipping but some peacekeepers come in and begin covering me in Peeta'd blood. I lie on the ground crying , this is all my fault for pulling that berry stunt. After I am covered from head to toe in Peeta's blood I am lead back to the cell Peeta is sitting in crying.

" What did they do to you " He asks me getting angry.

" Nothing this is your blood , Snow knows how much it hurts me when you are hurt" I sob and collapse next to Peeta.

The peacekeepers come in and give us our one meal for the day which consists of stale bread , flavour less broth and a cup of water. I don't eat again , I figured it would be less painful to starve to death than this. After Peeta has eaten his meal and I have hidden mine the peacekeepers come in to collect the tray . 

" You  not hungry EVERDEEN?" Snow spits .

" Actually it's Mellark and anything would be better than this " I mutter.

Snow clicks his fingers and peacekeepers come into the cell and begin literally shoving food down my throat. I try to spit it back up and I keep gagging but that made the peacekeepers mad and injected me with some sort of fluid . I then ouldn't move but I could hear everything going on around me including Peeta's cries.

I wake up the next morning to the sound of Willow's screams , wait Willow how is she hear.  I scream her name but there is no answer just more screaming. I look around frantically and see a T.V. playing the Games . Peeta has wakes up , because of my screams , and embraces me in one of his hugs.

On the T.V. I see Willow , Lily and Carter but I don't see Rye but Peeta tells me he is sleeping in the tent , how does he know that?  They are surrounded by some strange sort of animal that Carter called Lemurs ?  The lemurs though aren't like normal animals they are quite obviously mutts because if you look close they have control panels on their backs which are currently set to  kill , kill?

The T.V. keeps on showing other tributes but none of them are being attacked , so this is al because Snow wants to torture me more.

The lemurs leap onto Willow and they pin her to the ground biting chunks out of her skin . Carter comes up behind them and begins slicing at them with a sword he found earlier today. Carter kills everyone of the lemurs and then goes to fix Willow's wounds , sadly they don't have the right cream and neither me or Peeta can give it to the so they just bandage the wounds. 

No children died today so after the capitol seal appears in the sky the whole sky turns pitch black.  Willow goes to sleep and so do I but before I do Peeta whispers into my ear  .

" I know how to escape get some sleep "  I don't know exactly what he is on about as the cell is guarded but am too tired to ask questions so I slowly fall into a deep sleep.