Epilogue because I love this fic

*lots and lots of buttsecks later*

Austin's POV:

Two years down the track and Alan and I were still being the cutest couple ever.
I'd say the score was
Aaron and Amanda: 10
Cashby: 100000000000000000

Alan and I were engaged, and moved in together as soon as we graduated.
It was a really cute apartment that definitely had to many posters and too few pieces of 'fashionable' furniture.
Second hand stuff was cheaper

The neighbours were absolute losers.
I could hear them arguing a lot, but it was hilarious.
"Why can't we be cute like the neighbours?"
"They're gay! They're going to Hell!"
"Well at least they're having a good time before the do."
The neighbours always made up though. Alan and I could hear that very very clearly.

Alan also demanded we got a cat.
It was an argument he almost lost before he said that it was actually to late and the cat was outside the door.
In the end I loved the cat, it was quite a cute little cuddle buddy for when Alan wasn't around.
Or his hair was too greasy.

I have standards.

Kenadee also came to visit a lot.
She was actually overjoyed when she found out that Alan and I were getting married.
She wasn't as pleased when we told her that their would be no green, it made Alan look too Irish.
Blue would have to suffice.

I was also terrible at planning weddings. Catering, venues, the list goes on. It's horrible.
I'm just going to make sure that I've got a nice suit and ring for Alan.

He really was the love of my life.

And he probably deserved better than me, sometimes I was a pain.
I also couldn't cook, I had childish tendencies and was sometimes too lanky to cuddle with, however we made do.

Alan and I had some fun times, like at Halloween we wore matching cat onesies.
The onesies we also worn at the Taco Bell drive in because, let's kill two birds with one stone.
1) look absolutely stunning
2)get something interesting

I'm just glad that Alan and I, and our cat were having such a lovely little family.
Absolutely Perfect.

Author's Note:
Hi!
I'm lazy!
Thanks!
-M x