Mudblood

Sirius's POV

I sat in the library staring blankly at the star map. "Moony what's the answer?" Prongs groaned.

"We need to write observations, there is no correct answer." Moony explained.

I currently had nothing written on my parchment. "This sucks." I said, "I'm not doing it."

"But OWLs are this year and if you don't study you'll fail." Moony reminded me.

"I never study and I'm not completely failing." Prongs said. "Wormtail studies and he's completely failing."

I closed my book, walked back to the shelf it came from, and put back in roughly the same place I got it from. Walking away, I saw a piece of paper on the table Mady and Lily were sitting at. It was slightly crumpled and there were drawings all over it.

I almost threw it out but in one corner, something caught my eye. There was a little doodle of a dog and the special thing about it was that it was moving. It ran across the page, wagging his tail and doing tricks.

I ran back over to the table. "Guys! Look at this. I found it on Mady and Lily's table."

Moony grabbed the paper. "This could help us with our little project. But, I've never heard of a spell that could do this."

"So, do research." Prongs said. "We need to know what this spell is and we can't ask Mady or Lily. They'll ask why we need it."

Moony sighed. "Fine, but I have other things to do. I can't just spend my whole year in the library."

Once Moony finished his homework, we left the library and walked back to the common room. The four of us shared a room that was mostly full of stuff from Zonko's Joke Shop. It was a huge mess, there were fake wands, poison chocolate, and a million other things lying around on the floor.

I climbed into bed and said good night. Tomorrow was Saturday and we were going to Hogsmeade.

The Next Day
Mady's POV

I woke up to Lily shaking me really hard. "Wake up!! We're going to Hogsmeade and I want to go shopping for clothes." I groaned. "Why?"

"Because I need ones for cold weather its starting to get chilly out."

"Ugh!" I groaned. She rolled her eyes. "Get up." I got up and went to the bathroom. I changed and put on some make up to keep me from looking like a zombie. I brushed my hair, straightened it, and left the bathroom.

"You take forever." Lily said.

"Do you want me to look dead as I walk through Hogsmeade. We laughed and walked out the door.

Unfortunately, we met Sirius on the way out. "Mady, will you go out with me?"

"No.

"What if I stop playing pranks on first years?"

"No!

"What if I stop playing pranks on Snivelly?"

"You can't bribe me into dating you." He followed us to the great hall, trying to bribe me along the way. "What can I do to get you to shut up?" I asked him.

"If you kiss me I'll shut up for the rest of the
day." He said. "No!" I said immediately.

"Come on just one kiss." He bugged me.