The Marauders Together Again

Mady's Pov

I woke up on my bed next to Sirius. He looked so peaceful when he slept. That sounds super creepy but it's true.

He smiled in his sleep, and I felt awful for waking him up. "Sorry to wake you up but it's six o'clock and I need to make dinner."

"Don't be sorry." He said and grinned.

"Why are you smiling so much?" I asked.

"No matter how good my dream was, I loved waking up to you." He said.

I blushed really hard. "What's so great about waking up to me?"

"Well for starters, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Second, you are the most beautiful girl in the world. Third, you're still the most beautiful girl in the world."

I blushed even harder.

"You're so adorable when you blush." He said. I smiled and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I saw a note from Andy on the counter top.

Mady,
Ted and I are going out for dinner, I might spend the night at his place. I'll see you tomorrow.
P.S You and Sirius better keep your hands to yourselves or so help me god, I will cut your hands off.
-Andy

I smiled at her note and picked up the phone to call in pizza instead of cooking.

"Hey Sirius!" I shouted up the stairs, "Andromeda is out, is it okay if I order pizza?"

"Hell yes!" He replied.

I laughed and ordered it from a place down the street in Diagon Alley. A few minutes later the doorbell rang and Sirius came bounding down the steps from the loft.

He threw open the door and looked excitedly at the pizza. He grew even more excited when he saw the pizza man was Remus.

"Remus? What are you doing delivering pizzas?" Asked Sirius. "My parents are making me save money for when I need a flat on my own. Not to mention this awful ministry woman, Delores Umbridge is making it so-" he saw me behind Sirius and stopped abruptly.

"What?" I asked.

The two of them exchanged glances and looked at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "C'mon tell me."

Sirius tried to change the subject. "Remus you'll never believe what happened."

Remus looked at me awkwardly and gulped, "what happened?"

"I got disowned and Mady is gonna marry me."

He didn't have to feign surprise and looked at me bewildered. "Sirius, you do realize putting the imperious curse on someone is illegal. You could go to Azkaban!"

"We aren't getting married, we just hugged." I said.

"We almost kissed!" Sirius said excitedly.

"Did he drug you? Did he blackmail you? Was there alcohol involved? Did he threaten you with a gun?"

"None of those things happened." I assured him.  "But I'm kinda worried about his methods of persuasion now."

"Great job Remus! Now the engagements off!"

I rolled my eyes. "You should come on in, if you don't have anything left to do for work."