Chapter 20

Aria's P.O.V.

As I took my my first step into the classroom everyone was staring at me, probably thinking why is she smiling. I didn't really care though because both Mason and my parents will be off our backs about dating each other. Well they won't really know we are dating each other but it is better than not dating at all. And of course we will also have to be very secretive around almost everyone unless they are friends we can trust.

"Why are you smiling? Mason just dumped you," Kara asked looking at me weirdly while we took our spots next to each other. I hadn't even noticed though that i had a huge smile plastered on my face instead of just a soft smile with close lips. But before I could even answer Mason had walked in and sat down right behind us.

"Why are you sitting behind us? You know you probably just are making Aria feel worse?" Kara now directed her attention towards Mason.

"Kara it's fine. Just let it be," I said before she made a huge explosion infront of all my peers.

"NO, I am not going to let it be. I know you might not want to admit this right now but that guy," Kara pointed her finger in disgust at Mason ", just broke your heart. I know you have barely been dating him but I have seen you look at him and the same way around. Myself and everyone else in this classroom can tell that you like each other. But yet he feels the obligation after less than two days of dating to already break it off with you. It does not make any sense," Kara was now yelling in my face and everyone elses.

Luckily the teacher wasn't in class so it wouldn't be an even bigger embarrasment. It was one thing for the whole school to find out, but another to have all these old teachers who barely care about you find out about your personal love life.

"Kara, sit down before the teacher comes in here and sees this. I don't want get in trouble and I don't think you or your parents would want you to get in trouble either," I then quickly pulled her into her seat right before our teacher came in for science.

Our teacher then quickly got started our lesson for today. It was a good thing for me because then Kara wouldn't ask any questions and I could figure out what I was going to say to her. It should seem like I could just explain what was going on right now but for some reason it felt like she would judge me for what I was doing and going behind my parent's backs.

But Kara had a different idea in her mind and after about 3 minutes into the lesson my phone went off with it's annoying ringtone for texts. I quickly took out my phone trying to stop it so our teacher wouldn't see or hear it but I was not having a good day. Before I could even silence my phone I saw our teacher's shadow looming over me.

"Ms. Trenton, I thought I we have gone over the rules of having no phones in class at the beginning of the year?" Mr. Dorzinski asked me.

" Yes, Mr. Dorzinski. But I was waiting fo-"

"Not one more word, Ms. Trenton. Phone," he then quickly held out his hand. There was no use in arguing about it. I knew he wouldn't let me keep my phone. I then slowly and quietly placed my phone his hand.

"Ah, thank you. Now what does this new text say?" He asked to what could have been himself or the whole classroom.

"Um, Mr. Dorzinski, that's private," I said trying to persuade him not to read the text, but I knew I would have to do better than one quick and simple sentence.

"I know, but it is texting is just like passing notes or talking in my class. Don't talk or write if you don't want the whole class to hear it. I'm sure you could learn a valuable lesson from this Ms. Trenton," he then smiled at me and walked over to his desk. Oh god, I knew what was coming next.

Mr. Dorzinski plugged something into his computer and hooked my phone up to it on the other end. He was going to let my whole class read the entire text.

" Oh look it says a new text from Ms. Rodriguez. Phone," he then asked over to Kara and held out his hand. She silently dropped her phone into his hand and walked right back to his desk.

" Looks like we are in luck class, it's a long one," Mr. Dorzinski then silently opened the text and let the whole class read it.

It said: Look i don't no wut is goin on with u. I mean Mason just dumped u and your okay with it. I c how u look at him and i know that if any guy were 2 dump u wood not b actin like this. And i know you should be actin worse bcuz it is mason out of all people. But insted u r actin all :) instead of bein :( I just want answers. We r best frends and yet u aren't tellin me anythin. What happened? it seems like ever since Josh almost raped u u hav been slowly changin. And I dont no if it is good type. It almost seems like u r starting to lose any type of emotion possible. Its like u r num 2 hurt. And u no what we r done bein frends. I try to help but yet u r kicking me out. By.

"Ms. Trenton, Ms. Rodriguez, and Mr. Anderson I want you all to go to the principal's office right now. I will be there in a few minutes just go straight there and stay there," Mr. Dorzinski yelled and then threw us out of the classroom. After we were thrown out we did exactly what Mr. Dorzinski said and waited for him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I finally updated! Yay! And sorry for it taking so long I don't know what is wrong with me for not after such a long time. Anyways I hope you guys like this one. Also sorry it is so short I was just trying to get it posted but I promise I will start working right away on the next chapter after I upload this one.

Vote an comment please! Also thank you for everyone who is still reading this right now. It means a lot. :):):)