Chapter 16

Mason's POV

"Hey man, nice job not taking Aria's crap," I hear Josh Turner's voice from behind me.

"Shut up. You know you are sick. You think you are the victim because Aria broke up with you but really you are the bully, because you made her break up with you. I don't know what you did to her but I know that you were really a jerk to her," I say and then walk away from him and over to my dad, just trying to not get into another fight with this guy.

"Anything you want me to do?" I ask my dad as I near him. It is now Saturday. Today I am supposed to help raise money by washing cars. The money goes to the kids that don't have enough money to go to Minneapolis with us for the 10th grade spring field trip. Even though they say it is a field trip with learning experiences it is more like a vacation. I heard that we get to go to Mall of America, Valley Fair, and are doing other things like tubing on rivers.

"Shouldn't you be resting, son?" he asks me.

"Nah, the doctor said I could help," I say to him truthfully. My doctor said that after the fight with Cameron there wasn't that much more damage done to Cameron or I so we would be able to help out with the fundraisers.

"So if I called your doctor right now she would say you could do anything all the other kids were doing like carrying heavy buckets of water?" my dad asked,not believing me.

"Yep, exactly that," I said cheerfully.

"Okay," my dad said, probably still wondering if he should belive me. He then walked away from me. As soon as he was gone a car swerved around the corner and came to a screeching halt infront of me.

"Hey, is the carwash open yet? Cause my car is covered in filth," I looked down to see Tammy and Aria in Tammy's car.

"Nope, not yet. To bad though I was really hoping to wash your car," I said sarcastically.

"Oh really? You wanted to wash my car or do you just want to wash me," Tammy asks me. My eyes widen I never knew she could be this inappropriate. I knew she was more of the flirty girl out of all her friends but I didn't expect her to go that far.

"Okay, to much," Aria says pushing Tammy back a little as they stepped out of her car. "Sorry, she usually will be nice and not be inappropriate but apparently today she just wants to be disgusting to everyone," Aria  says apologetically.

"It's fine. We were just joking around," I say. I then noticed that Aria was whispering to Tammy and ignoring me talk so I just decided to shut up. Then Tammy started squealing and jumping up and down. The next thing that came out of her mouth totally surprised me. Well not as much as her other comment.

"Are all the boys in their swimtrunks?" she asked me.

"Uh... yes," I say.

"Sorry again. She was hoping to see all of the guys abs," Aria says apologetically again and with that coming out of her mouth she had a whole new expression on her face that showed total embaressment.

I wonder if this happened with all girls and guys, where one girl or guy would be a player and say something dirty to the other gender and then the players best friend would apologize for what just came out of there mouth. Because for some weird reason that seemed to happen a lot at my other school in Maddison.  And I know what you're thinking does this guy have a clue about what goes on in schools. Well to tell you the truth I wasn't the most popular guy at my school in Maddison. I barely had any friends, and the only ones I had were only because I played baseball and track with them.

"It's alright," I say again.

"Well I'm going to go flirt with other guys and let you guys do your own flirting, well more like make up then flirt. Bye," Tammy said leaving it to just be Aria and I.