Chapter 3

Stiles POV
I was walking around the halls waiting for my dad to get me. I don't know why he's getting me but it gets me out of school and I don't want to go to chemistry so I'm happy.

I bumped into someone while looking at my phone. "You should get your nose out of that thing every now and then." Scott's voice rang through my memory.

"Sor-Derek?" I asked looking at him.

He smiled, "Hey, you."

I smiled a little. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I uh..I wanted to see if you wanted to..go get coffee or something sometime?" He said.

"Um sure...just text me when you want to go." I told him.

He nodded. "You should get to class." He said.

"I'm actually leaving, my dads getting me..." I hooked my hand on the back of my neck.

"Oh, you want to walk out with me?" He smiled. I nodded.

I felt him wrap his arm behind me placing his hand on the small of my back. I waited for my dads cruiser to pull up before saying goodbye to the older male. He placed a small kiss on my cheek before we parted ways. God, he's perfect.

Scott POV
I was at my locker between classes when someone came up to me. "Scott?" He grumbled. I turned to see a tall guy, scruffy faced, this leather jacket that he totally wore to look cool, and he looked angry.

"Um..yeah?" I questioned.

"I think I can help you." With what? Becoming a drug dealer?

"With?" I said closing my locker.

"You're a werewolf." He said.

"N-no, I'm not." I tried walking away but he wouldn't let me. He grabbed my arm changing his eyes to blue.

"I know you are because I am. Let me help you."

°°°°

I walked into Stiles' room a few days later to see him in his boxers and a shirt. "Clothes would be nice." I joked.

"Would you rather my balls hang out for you?" he retorted.

"Ew." I laughed, "Anyway, so..I met a werewolf." I told him. He pulled a pair of jeans from his dresser and put them on.

"Okay? And?" He asked.

"I want you to meet him."

Stiles sighed, "How do you even know he's a 'werewolf' I mean, you don't even know if you are."

I smirked, "But I do know I am. I'll show you." I wolf out seeing Stiles eyes resemble the moon.

"Holy shit." he mumbled.

He grabbed my hand looking at the claws. "Does it feel weird?" He asked. I shook my head going back to normal.

"Anyways, will you come with me today?" I asked.

"For what?" He replied picking up his phone.

"I want you to meet this other wolf!" I repeated.

"Um yeah sure whatever." He said throwing on his red hoodie and following me outside.

Stiles POV
I got in the passenger seat of my Jeep, I was tired so Scott's driving. He kept talking about this other werewolf.

"He's tracking down his psycho uncle right now. He's the one that bit me, he's an alpha. I guess his uncle has gone rogue or something and is like killing people. No big deal though." Scott said. I started to tune him out.

Next thing I knew Scott was waking me up saying "we're here." I looked up to see the same burnt house I saw last week.

Not saying anything I got out following Scott. "Stiles, this is Derek." I stared at the college guy in front of me. You're kidding right?

"Hi." I said.

"Hey." He replied, hands buried deep in his pockets, scowl plastered across his face.

Scott walked off, Derek watching him before he came over to me. "Do you hate me?" He asked quietly.

I shook my head, "No, I just...I don't know."

"Derek c'mon!" Scott yelled running into the woods.

Derek touched my arm, "Let's get dinner tonight." He said softly. I nodded.

"Yeah, okay..." is he really a werewolf? Am I dreaming?

"Pick you up at seven?" He asked. I nodded. "See you then little red." He pulled lightly on my hoodie.

"Yeah, you will big bad wolf." I joked back seeing him smile.

"Derek!" Scott yelled again. Derek sighed but slowly started to go in the direction of Scott looking back at me every few seconds.

"Don't get into trouble kid." He yelled.

"Don't hurt yourself old man!" I yelled back.