Chapter 11

Stiles POV

"Babe, nothing bad is going to happen. I promise." Derek said as he pulled up to the school. 

"So I've heard." I mumbled back. 

"I just want you to stop being so scared." Derek said sadly. 

"I'm trying. I can't help it."

I sighed grabbing my book bag from the back seat. All weekend I've been on edge. Maybe it's just my anxiety acting up or something. I keep having this weird dream, the one I had when Derek said I "wasn't asleep".

That whole situation still confuses me but whatever.

I kissed Derek before getting out. "Can you pick me up today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I should be able too." He responded. I nodded.

"I love you." He said, smiling.

"I love you too, Sourwolf." I smiled watching him drive off.

---

"What are you all smiley about?" Lydia asked me before first period. I shook my head.

"Derek, he said he loves me." I smiled again.

"Oh my god really?" She smiled. "What'd you say?"

"I said it back." I laughed.

The smile on Lydia's face dropped and she glared at someone behind me. I turned to see Allison walking over to us.

"Hey guys." She said softly. 

"What?" Lydia snapped.

"I just want to apologize, Stiles, I'm really sorry."

I laughed, "You could've stopped it."

"I know and I feel really bad that I didn't. B-but, I couldn't say it was Isaac." She said.

"And why not bitch?" Lydia snapped.

Allison sighed keeping her gaze set on me.

"It's not a secret for me to tell. I'm sorry but you have to believe me."

"And why should I believe you?"

She shrugged, "I know you don't have a reason too. I don't have one to give you. But, I swear, I'm telling the truth."

I rolled my eyes closing my locker. 

"Can I ask you something?" She asked. I looked back at her. "Why do you still talk to Scott? He was part of it too."

"He's my best friend. And yes, he was a total douche in this case but I'm not losing one of the most important people in my life because a slut like you couldn't handle telling the truth."

She laughed, "You don't know who sent that picture of you around, do you?" She asked. I shook my head.

"Who sent it?" Lydia asked.

"Just don't trust him too much Stiles, you'll just get hurt again." She said walking away. 

"Wait, who sent it!?" I called not getting a response. I turned to face Lydia, concern blanketing her face.

"No." I started. "He...wouldn't.."

"He was really mad at you." She said softly.

"No. I won't believe it. I'm going to class and we are not going to speak of this again. Okay, okay." I walked off ignoring her as she called my name.

---

"Stiles!" I heard someone yell. I turned to look around the class seeing everyone focused on the assignment coach assigned us. 

"sssstillleeessss" It hissed. I closed my eyes. 

"Wake up." I whispered to myself as I came again.

"STILES!"

The room became dark and cold and nothing around me was right. The words on the board spelling out words that weren't English. The numbers on the clock becoming shapes. Goo oozing from the walls.

"Wake up. Wake up. Wake up." I mumbled to myself rubbing my eyes.

"STILINSKI!" I looked up to see coach looking down at me, angry.

"Y-yeah coach?" I asked.

"Stop talking to yourself and get back to work." He snapped walking back over to his desk.

---

"Stiles, are you okay?" Scott asked hitting my arm. I rubbed my eyes again before grabbing my stuff and walking out of the room, ignoring Coach yelling at me.

"D-Derek?" I said as the other end of the line was picked up.
"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked.
"I-I need to leave, can you come get me?" I asked.
"Yeah, give me a few minutes okay. Relax." He said. "I love you."
I smiled. "I love you too."

---

"Stiles." I heard behind me. I turned to see Scott behind me. "What's with you?" He asked. 

"It was you, wasn't it?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"That...that picture of me. That was because of you. Wasn't it?" I asked.

Scott sighed, "Stiles, look..."

"Was it you or not!?" I yelled. He looked down not answering me. "I should've never forgiven you."

"Stiles, I'm sorry. I was mad!"

"I would never do something like that to you." I replied hearing my phone go off.

"I'm sorry." He said again.

"Just...don't talk to me." 

I pushed open the doors to get outside, wind hitting me hard as I stepped outside. I looked up, the sky was blue this morning, now it was covered in dark gray clouds. I felt like someone was watching me as I walked to Derek's car.

Something's coming. I'm just not sure what it is.