Chapter 12

"So what happened?" Derek asked as I got in his car.

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Babe, talk to me."

I thought back to class. Nothing was right. I was scared. Maybe it's because I'm not sleeping lately. That's it. Lack of sleep is getting to me. Nothing more.

"Scott sent that picture..." I said skipping the original reason I called him. "The one of me in the locker room..."

"I'm gonna kill him."

"Derek, stop." I sighed.

"Did you tell your dad?"

"No. I'm not going to. You're not going to bring it up either." I looked at him. His knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel so tightly. "To either of them."

"Someone has to say something, Stiles."

"No. No one has to and no one is going to. It's my problem. Let me worry about it." I snapped.

Derek sighed but shut his mouth leaving the rest of the car ride silent. I honestly was really hurt by what Scott did but the only thing consuming my mind was that I know for a fact something isn't right. I can't figure out what it is. I can't figure out what is wrong with me. But something just isn't right and I'm terrified.

Derek pulled into the driveway getting out and not saying a word to me as I followed him. He unlocked the door and threw his keys down on the table angrily storming into his room.

"Stop being such a sourwolf." I said knowing he'd hear me.

I grabbed my laptop and sat on the couch.

-----------------

"Stiles." Someone sang. I looked around trying to find the source but failed. 

I didn't know where I was. It was pitch black accept for this one light in the distance. 

"Stiles." I heard again.

I walked toward the light. When I reached it I realized it was a small door. I crawled through stepping into what looked like a basement. An old basement. 

"Hello!?" I called out not getting an answer. I sighed and wandered aimlessly around the room until I heard someone yell "STILES." in my ear in the creepiest voice ever. I turned around to find nobody there.

"Seriously, this isn't funny anymore." I said getting more anxious by the second.

I let out a shaky breath and calmed myself down. After a few minutes I found a staircase that led to, what I'm assuming, is another part of the house. 

Just as I touched the doorknob I heard a girls scream. High-pitched, scared, I'm being murdered, kind of scream. I moved my hand away before grabbing onto the handle and turning it.

"Don't do it Stiles." I heard.

"Let him! This will be fun!" Another said back.

"Go on Stiles."

"No. Don't."

"Why not?" I asked.

"It's not safe." I heard. 

The voices were getting so loud.

"It's fun though!"

"This is just a dream." I told myself. "Nothing bad happens to someone in their dreams." 

The voices started laughing as the door swung open.

"Go on." It sang stretching out the words.

I took a deep breath stepping up onto the final stair. "Okay.." I muttered to no one.

I was pushed through the doorway hearing more screams emerge as I hit the ground. Everything began to shake.

"Stiles!"

"Stiles!!"

"STILES!"

--------------

"STILES!" I woke up to see Derek shaking me. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Was I sleeping?" I asked, my voice hushed.

"No?" He said raising his eyebrows.

"I wasn't sleeping?"

He shook his head. "You were staring at your laptop. I called you like ten times to see if you wanted to go get something to eat?"

I nodded, "I uh...sure."

"Are you okay?" He asked again.

"Yeah I'm fine. Promise." I smiled.

He gave me a look of disbelief but dropped the topic.

---------

"Stiles! Please talk to me!" Scott yelled as I walked down the hallway the next morning.

"No." I shouted back stopping at my locker.

"You gotta hear me out."

"HEAR YOU OUT? WHAT EXCUSE DO YOU HAVE FOR SENDING THAT!?" I shouted finally looking at him.

"I don't....I don't know. I'm just really sorry."

I laughed harshly walking off.

During lunch Lydia came up to me. "Have you seen Scott?"

"Not since this morning. I'm not really talking to him." I replied watching her sit down at the lunch table.

"There's a rumor going around that he got arrested during third period."

"Who told you that?"

"Isaac."

"You can't actually believe a word from that kids mouth, can you?" I shook my head in disbelief.

"He's a sweet kid. He just made a mistake. He'd really like to explain everything if you gave him the chance."

I sighed, "I'll think about it." I mumbled turning my attention to my lunch.

I heard a book get slammed down on the table and looked up to see Erica Reyes next to Lydia leaning toward me.

"Yes?" I asked.

She smirked, "How'd you managed to get McCall arrested?" She asked.

"I didn't?" I replied.

"That's not what I heard. Boyd watched your dad cuff him." She smiled her white teeth piercing past her red lips.

"I didn't do anything." I replied.

"Just, be careful Stiles. You never know what can come back to bite you in the ass." She winked and walked off.

I rolled my eyes. 

This school year just keeps getting better.