Chapter 9

Stiles POV

Derek walked me to my car after breakfast on Sunday. "I don't want to go." I said sadly leaning against my jeep.

"I'll be home later. You can come over." He said.

"Don't you have class? And that project?" I asked.

"We're going to finish the project before I leave and I don't have class until Wednesday. My professor cancelled my class Tuesday morning." He explained.

I nodded, "Okay. Text me when you get home then." I said.

"Hey, everything's going to be okay." He said pulling me closer.

"It doesn't feel that way." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I know, but it will." 

---

I got to Derek's just after dinner to see the entire pack was there. "Oh no." I said under my breath. I cringed as I heard yelling. "Ohhhhhhh no." I said walking inside. 

I got inside seeing Derek and Scott in each others faces. "Oh no." I said again.

"Stiles." I heard Lydia, who was by my side in a second.

"Are you seriously that stupid!?" Derek yelled.

"Me!? He slept with my girlfriend!" Scott screamed back.

"NO, he didn't!" Derek screamed. "He was texting me all night and I bet you $100 that if you didn't turn everyone against him that they'd vouch for him too!" Derek yelled.

Scott scoffed, "Stop standing up for that slut." Scott snapped. I saw Derek's eyes flash and Scott was thrown across the room.

"Derek!" I yelled.

"If you ever call him that again I'll kill you." Derek snapped stalking toward the other.

"Why? You know it's true. Hell, he's sleeping with some college guy, having sex with my girlfriend, sending fucking nudes around school!" Scott laughed. "He's probably the biggest slut we've ever had a Beacon Hills High." He said coldly. In a matter of seconds Derek was beating the shit out of Scott. He punched him so hard in the face I'm pretty sure I heard him broke his nose.

"Derek stop!" I yelled. I know I shouldn't care. Scott is such an ass, but he's my best friend. He's my brother. I couldn't watch it. Derek punched Scott one last time in the jaw before backing away.

"You didn't need to do that." I said hugging him.

"Yes, I did." Derek snapped, hugging me back. I looked to see Jackson helping Scott with his bloody nose. I felt tears form in my eyes and pushed my face into Derek's chest.

"Guys..." Isaac said softly getting everyone's attention. "Stiles didn't sleep with Allison." He said.

"You don't know that." Scott said softly, no trace of anger in his voice.

"Yes, I do. Because...it was me. I slept with her." He said wiping the tears off his face.

"What the hell Isaac!?" Scott yelled.

"YOU!" I screamed. "YOU DID THIS? YOU TURNED MY BEST FRIEND AGAINST ME? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!? I WAS NOTHING BUT NICE TO YOU ISAAC!" I yelled feeling Derek hold me tighter.

"Why...why would you do that?" I heard Scott turning to see he was crying.

"Scott I'm-" He got cut off.

"You ruined my life." I said feeling tears finally fall down my face.

"Isaac, you need to leave." Lydia said.

If Derek wasn't holding me he'd beat the shit out of Isaac too.

"I'm really sorry guys." He said walking out. 

"Stiles..." I heard Scott. "I..uh..I know you have no reason to forgive me...but I'm sorry. For everything." He said. I can't breathe.

"I...can't...Derek...I can't breathe." I said leaning against him.

"Stiles, what's wrong?" I heard his voice. It sounded distant.

"He's having a panic attack. Distract him or something." I heard Scott voice.

"Stiles relax." Lydia. I felt someone move me and press their lips to mine.

I pulled away to see Derek, I already knew it was him. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded feeling him wipe my tears.

"College guy?" Lydia and Scott asked laughing. I nodded not moving my gaze from the alpha. "College Guy."

---

We sat around Derek's most of the night. Scott and I talking things out. I didn't forgive him, I didn't understand why he would think that out of everyone his best friend would do something like that, I didn't hug him when he left. But, I did listen and I did tell him that we could try to fix everything.

Derek growled and nearly punched Scott again. But, maybe, everything will turn around finally.