twelve

REMEMBER, I AM DEDICATING THIS CHAPTER TO A COMMENTER WHO COMMENTED A GOOD COMMENT. INLINE COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. ok das it go read pls.

.

mia

.

  "Mia, we've been laying here for six hours," Harry groaned as he sat up. "I feel dead." He flopped back down on the bed and closed his eyes.

  "I can't help it, these prison shows on Netflix are addicting." I gushed. "Can you believe those guys got out of jail by digging a hole in the ceiling?"

  "Fascinating." Harry teased. I gave him a shove.

  "Would you ever try and break out of jail?" I asked, propping my head up with my arm to get a good look at him as the voices of prison inmates were heard in the background. 

  "No." He admitted. "I would get caught and probably cry."

  "Probably." I hummed along in agreement. "I can see that happening."

  "Enough about prison." Harry sighed. "Are we going to the boardwalk? It's already six... so we could head over there now and eat dinner at one of the little restaurants."

  "What about your privacy?" 

  "People have been better with giving me space." He licked his lips. "I think we should be fine. A picture here and there won't hurt any, and if it gets too bad we can just leave."

  I hoped that wouldn't happen. A night out on the boardwalk sounded like lots of fun and the last thing that I wanted was for some people to make us leave because they couldn't just respect privacy. But then again, I had to put myself in Harry's fans' shoes, if I was given the opportunity to meet my idol I probably would do the same exact thing. 

  Harry and I both took around a half an hour to get ready. He got what he needed out of the bathroom and got ready in his room, and I got ready in the bathroom. My hair looked too gross to leave down, so after about two billion tries I had successfully put my hair in a bun. Being a girl with long hair was such a struggle sometimes, but I loved it too much to cut it all off. I definitely had a love/hate relationship with my hair.

  "I'm gonna start driving us there!" Harry called out. "Don't fall over when we start moving!" 

  I rolled my eyes and laughed at him as I began to brush my teeth for the second time today.

.

.

  One minute I was lying next to Harry in bed watching prison shows, and the next it was eight at night and he was dragging me around the boardwalk.

  "Let's get something to eat." I suggested. "So after I stuff my face I can walk it off and feel less bad about myself." 

  Harry smirked at me and let go of my hand as we made it to the main section of the boardwalk. There were people literally everywhere, but it had already gotten dark and I couldn't really see faces. The boardwalk itself was dimly lit, but the shadows of the shops were an advantage to covering our faces. Soon enough, however, someone would notice us. 

  "There's a pizzeria up ahead." Harry pointed. "It doesn't look too crowded, let's go."

  "I love pizza." I moaned. I literally moaned at pizza.

  "Pizza it is, then." Harry grinned. He held the door open for me and we both stepped inside.

  It wasn't anything special. Your typical sorta trashy boardwalk restaurant with fountain sodas and mediocre food. But to me, a hungry girl who loved anything pizza, it was good enough. Harry asked for a booth and a man led us near the back of the restaurant, beside a window so that I could people-watch as we waited for our food.