nineteen

.
(small mention of abuse in the chapter. for any of you who feel uncomfortable with this topic, you can proceed to the next chapter and message me on wattpad. I'll happily full you in on what you missed!)

mia

.

  Within two days, Harry and I had gotten all the way down to Florida. He was determined to go to Seaworld and do some sort of protest and we were both determined to get as far away from Matthew and my family as possible.

  "Orlando here we come!" Harry cheered as we crossed into Florida. I scolded him for not sitting still as I braided his hair. He loved when I played with his hair and told me that the only way he would be able to drive us to Florida in a short amount of time was if I frequently braided it, claiming that it "soothed him as he drove".

  "It's one in the morning." I yawned. "Are we stopped anytime soon? You must be beat."

  "I am." Harry admitted. "But I could drive for days if it meant you would do my hair as I drove."

  "You're obsessed." I laughed lightly. "Find the nearest rest stop so I can get my ass to bed, please?"

  "Only because you have a cute arse." Harry smirked. Luckily for me I was standing behind him and he couldn't see my face that was now tinted a light shade of pink. "I'm going to drive us just a few more miles near International drive and tomorrow we can do tourist things."

  "Sounds good." I complied. "Can I please go to bed now? My hands are getting sore from braiding your hair."

  "Only if you promise to cuddle me once I come back to bed." Harry smiled up at me before returning his attention to the road in front of him.

  "Harry, we end up cuddling every night." I laughed. "I'm pretty sure you pull me to your side of the bed once I've fallen asleep."

  I sleepily stumbled into the back of the bus to get ready for bed. Once Cat saw me enter, she hopped off the couch and rubbed herself against my leg, meowing happily. We hadn't had any accidents in the bus with her so far, and I was hoping that it would stay that way. Harry had been working on making sure she always peed in her litter box and literally changed it every time the cat would take a piss.

  I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth as I sat on the toilet. Usually when I went to the bathroom I went on my phone and scrolled through my Twitter feed, but because Matthew could potentially be tracking my phone, it was practically confiscated from my use, which made my bathroom breaks much quicker.

  After finishing up in the bathroom, I went to the bedroom to get changed for bed. Cat trailed behind me lazily and fell into me as the bus came to a stop. The bed was still a mess from this morning, with various pillows and blankets strung about. To anyone else it probably looked like the aftermath of a wild night, but it was actually because Harry couldn't sleep without rolling around in the blankets, causing us to always wake up in a tangled mess.

  "Knock, knock, hope you aren't naked," Harry's scruffy voice called out from the other side of the door.

  "I'm not." I said as I threw on one of Harry's comfy silk shirts that he let me wear to bed. I hopped into bed and pulled the sheets over me on my side. Cat pawed her way up through the sheets to lay right next to me as Harry rummaged through his clothing to find something to wear.

  "I parked us at a small campground just near the tourist place I wanted us to go to tomorrow." Harry sighed as he got into bed. "Sometime this week we can go to Disney and SeaWorld."

  "Are we really going to protest?" I asked.

  "Or talk to administration. Whichever comes first."