two

.

.

harry

.

.

My shoulders sagged as I watched the mysteriously beautiful girl walk out the door. Questions flooded my mind and there was no way for me to answer any of them. I had been put in many bizarre situations before, but none that impacted me as much as this one did in.

Mia. Who was this girl? She was so young to be getting married and it was evident that she wasn't looking forward to it. What young woman doesn't look forward to her wedding day? Suddenly, a feeling of responsibility came over me. Suppose I was the only one she confided about her problem and the only one capable of helping her out?

I sighed and sat back on my bar stool. It didn't matter, anyway, because I have no clue where she had run off to.

"Can I actually just have one more?" I asked the bartender.

"Sure thing, man." Cheery bartender said as he took my glass and started to mix up my drink. A vibrating sensation occurred in my jeans pocket and I pulled out my phone to see that I had received an alert from Smith's Renting- the place where I had gotten my RV for the road trip.

"Hello?" I said into the speaker.

"Mr. Styles, this is Adam Smith from Smith's Renting, just calling to inform you that your RV is ready for pickup." A scruffy voice said on the other line. "You've already paid in advance, so feel free to stop by today to pick it up." I smiled.

"Thank you, Mr. Smith. I'll be around soon to pick it up." I said before hanging up.

Suddenly, a rather idiotic idea popped into my head. My head snapped up to see the bartender set my drink before me as I tried quickly to sort all of my thoughts together. My plan was absolutely insane, but it just might be able to work.

"Can you do me a favor?" I blurted.

"Uh, I guess so." The bartender scratched the back of his neck. "What is it?"

"Can you tell me of any weddings that might be going on in this area?"

.

.

mia

.

.

When I entered the church, I could have sworn a bomb had gone off.

All at once, people were rushing up to me with a million questions spilling out of their mouths- "Where were you?", "Do you realize you are two hours late?", and "You've kept everyone waiting!". I simply brushed everyone off as my mother sternly grabbed my arm and practically drug me to a room behind the chapel, her claw-like nails sinking into my skin.

"Do you realize how panicked we've been?" Mother practically screeched. "I've called you twenty four times!"

"I'm sorry, Mother." I apologized. "My phone must've died."

"That's still no excuse for being late to your own damn wedding." Mother seethed. "The makeup artist almost walked out! You could have ruined the whole wedding entirely!"

"It's already ruined." I mumbled low enough for her not to hear as she grabbed my wrist and brought me into a brightly lit room filled with women getting ready. These women were supposed to be my bridesmaids, but I had no clue who they were.