twenty four

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT YES U COMMENT PLS AND I WILL LOVE U 5EVER (that's more than 4ever btw)

mia

For the next few days, Harry and I decided to drift any bad media that we may have gotten from our jail visit to pleasant things- such as going to beaches and amusement parks and restaurants, all very public things.

The day after we were let out of prison, we ventured down to Tampa. The beaches were stunning- the sand was completely white and the ocean one of the prettiest shades of blue I had ever seen. Of the three days that we stayed there, one was cloudy, so we spent that day with raincoats on and a mental detector that Harry had rented- collecting things like coins and glass bottles. Harry was fascinated with everything we collected, even the things that I saw as complete junk.

The next few days were spent going out to eat all around Florida. We would go to one county for breakfast, then another for lunch, and another for dinner. This lasted for two days as well, because by our second dinner on the second day we both were so bloated and stuffed with food that even thinking about going out to breakfast was overwhelming.

Finally, today had been set aside for Disney. We had spent the first half of the day at Universal and the second half of the day at Magic Kingdom. Since lines were long and people were crowding around us, we didn't have the chance to ride too many rides, but we still had fun. It was now eight at night, and we stood among a crowd of children and their parents, waiting for the firework show to start.

"Today has been fun," Harry smiled. "This whole week has been fun."

"Apart from getting arrested."

"Apart from getting arrested." Harry repeated. "But the beaches, the food, the resorts.. has been like a true vacation, sort of." We were sat on a bench that was facing Cinderella's castle, a distance behind the large crowd so we could exit the park before everyone else and not draw attention.

"The days have flown by for sure." I admitted. "I still can't believe I got you on Tower of Terror. Never in my life would I have imagined you actually going on that ride."

"I couldn't let you go by yourself, that guy was going to sit next to you." Harry grumbled. "So, I had to man up."

"You screamed like a girl the whole time!" I burst into a fit of giggles. "The only thing you did was man down, if that's possible." Harry covered his face, embarrassed, before wrapping his arms around me and holding me close in the dark.

"Don't make fun of me." He whined. "I risked my life for you."

"No, you didn't want a guy sitting next to me." I kissed his cheek. "But thanks for being as protective as you could." I felt like I could at least kiss him here, even though in public, there was nobody within fifty feet.

Harry began speaking, but was interrupted by a loud crack in the air. The sky was illuminated with color and we both stared up in awe as Mickey Mouse shaped fireworks scattered the sky. Harry's large land grabbed onto mine and he raised it up into the sky, pointing out a particular firework that he liked. I laughed and tried to tell him something, but the booming of the fireworks was too loud to be heard over.

The fireworks lasted for a good half an hour. Even in the Florida weather, with the sun completely gone it grew a bit nippy. Harry had his arms around me the whole time as I cuddled as close to him as possible, even using his hair to warm up my cold ears. The grand finale displayed many fireworks of Mickey Mouse to music, and then at once they were gone.

Harry and I ran to the ferry to cross back over into the parking lot. We caught it before anyone else, by ourselves, and as the ferry pulled away from the shore where the park was nestled I could vaguely see a line forming, waiting for the next trolley. We had a good lead on them and we would definitely make it out of the parking lot as they were just arriving.