Introductions

He rushes over to me, hugging me tightly. I hug him back, tears escaping from my eyes. He accidentally bumps into my ankle. I wince with the pain. He notices and gives me a look of horror. "(Y/n)! What happened to you!?" He says, tears brimming on his eyelids. I hug him. "It's okay, I just hurt my ankle, but it's okay, really." He pulls away. "I gotta get Lucy and David!" he runs out of the room. "You know that boy?" The man with the broken nose asks me. I glare at him. "Well, obviously." "Okay, well who are you?" the other man asks, "I'm Lucas, and this is Matthew." He gestures towards the man with the broken nose. "Well, I'm Toby, or Tobuscus, this is Cry, this is Felix, or PewDiePie, and this is (Y/n), who won the competition," Toby says. Clem tugs on his T-shirt. "Oh, and this is Clementine, Clem for short." she smiles at Lucas. "Hello! Sorry I pointed my gun at you, I was just trying to protect my friends." Lucas ruffles her hair, "It's okay, we were both just protecting our friends." Shawn comes back with David and Lucy. They rush over to me and both hug me at the same time carefully. Tears were in Lucy's eyes. "Oh (Y/n), we thought we lost you!" she cries. I start to cry too, hugging them back as tight as I could. "I'm never letting you go, never." I say, looking at them. David smiles at me. "I'm just glad that you're safe." Pewds points at me and looks over at Lucas. "Can we get her a doctor?" Lucas looks at me sadly and says, "Well, we don't have a doctor, but we have someone who knows what to do?" I nod eagerly. Pewds walks over, probably to carry me to the doctor but David steps in his way and picks me up. Pewds stares daggers at David but I don't notice. I wrap my arms around Davids neck. I fall into a dreamless sleep.