Fight

*Cry's P.O.V*

We walk in silence through the hall, listening out for any disturbances, Pewds carrying (Y/n). I twirl the axe around in my hand. I'm going to decapitate their heads from their fahking necks without thinking twice. I could see anger in Toby's eyes and know he's going to send an arrow through the heart in the first person he sees with his crossbow. I couldn't agree with him more. We hear mumbling ahead and stop. Toby makes a "shush" gesture and sneaks up to the door. He places his ear against it. He retracts from the door and comes back. "They're in there," he whispers. I nod. I get my axe ready and make my way to the door with Toby. We position ourselves. "Three.." Toby whispers. "Two.." I whisper back. "One!" We both shout, kicking the door open. The L4D Crew looked slightly startled, but they had their weapons laying beside them so they were ready in minutes. "Well, well, well. Look who it is. The legendary...PewDiePie," Nick says mockingly, staring at Pewds. He smiles. "I can see that you found out what we did to your friend..she's very loyal, isn't she?" he smirks evilly. "Leave (Y/n) alone!" Pewds shouts angrily. The smile instantly vanishes from Nick's face. "You mean this girl," he gestures towards (Y/n), "Was (Y/n) after all? She was the one we tortured for information about herself?" he says angrily. Toby smirks. "I guess you aren't as smart as you think you are," he says. "Ah yes," Nick says, trying to calm down," you were with her. Let me guess, you're Toby, I presume? I'm surprised we didn't recognise you," Nick says, taking deep breaths. Toby nods. "Very well then. Looks like we'll just have to kill you in front of each other. Except PewDiePie. Barrel has something very important to tell you," Nick says, sounding careless. He makes a gesture towards Ellis, Rochelle and Coach. While Rochelle looks uncertain, Coach charges for Toby and Ellis at me with a gun and knife. I swing my axe, just missing his neck. He throws his knife at me and it lodges itself into my shoulder. He fumbles with his gun while I struggle to take out the knife. I yank it out, and before Ellis could shoot me, the knife knocks the gun out of his hand and sticks into his arm. While he howls in pain, I grab his gun and press it against his forehead. I'm about to pull the trigger when I have a better idea. I take away the gun. Ellis sighs in relief but to only have my axe cut cleanly through his neck. "Ellis!" I hear Rochelle scream, and as I turn around I see her run to his body sobbing. Toby was stuck. Coach had a gun pressed against Toby's chest while Toby had his crossbow aimed at his head. I cock Ellis' shotgun and the sound makes Coach grab Toby and wrap his arm around Toby's neck. Toby drops his crossbow. He is completely defenceless now. "Go ahead shoot me," Coach says in his deep voice, "but I know how to break a neck in less than two seconds." I notice that Toby is having trouble breathing and has a deep cut on his thigh. He was clawing at Coach's arm but only half-heartedly. I had to make a choice. If I put down my gun, Coach could easily break Toby's neck and kill me too. If I shoot Coach, he could still break Toby's neck but Coach would also be dead. If I don't do anything, Toby will die from asphyxiation. His lips are turning blue. He raises his hand, dripping with blood, up to the arm Coach is holding him with. Instead of trying to get free, he marks an X on his hand. I know what it means a second after Coach does. But it was a second too late. I shoot him in the hand, causing his reflexes to let go, and Toby picks up the crossbow and shoots him through the heart. I high five him. "No!" we hear Pewds shout. We turn around to see Rochelle holding a gun to (Y/n)'s head and Pewds empty handed. Rochelle's shaking. "Give me one good reason not to shoot her," she says. I try to think. I can't think of any good reason, we did just kill her friends. A french accent comes from behind us. "Because they are good. Barrels lied to you. He even turned my own brother against me," it says. We turn around to see...