Ending #2

-EARLIER-

(Bold is only in this ending)

We galloped on until suddenly Clop collapsed, making me and Mia tumble off his back. Mia got up frantically and started examining Clop. "Clop! Are you okay?!" she says frantically, nervously running her hand through her insanely curly brown hair. Clop sighs. "I'm sorry, I went into lame mode, I can't get out of it!" I grab Mia's hand and drag her away from him. "Mia we have to go!"I say to her. She stops resisting and reluctantly lets me drag her through the crowd."(Y/n)?" she asks nervously. I turn around to face her. "What's wrong?" I ask her, worried. She gulps. "Um....It was me and Lara who did it!" she blurts out, then avoids my gaze. "Did what?" I ask her, but then it dawns on me. "YOU cut the wire!?" I shout. She at me terrified. "We didn't mean to! A man...he came to us and said if we cut the wires Legolas would live.." she starts crying. "I didn't know this was going to happen!" I comfort her. "Mia, I forgive you. But don't act stupid next time." she sniffles. "Thank you.." We start to jog. We avoided knives and spears thrown at us until we got to the portal. I grab her hands in mine. "Mia, I have to go alone." I say to her seriously. She starts to protest, but I shush her. "You might die, and I wouldn't be able to live with that, even with your mistakes. And anyway, I have to fight my own fears, and I don't want you to be there to see me at the weakest." I whisper. She wraps her arms around me extremely tight. "You will do well, (Y/N)-chan," she says to me. " Mia-chan, if I don't get through this, I just want to say you were the most amazing friend I could ever have," I say, tears in my eyes. She smiles sadly at me. "Take care of Shawn for me, and when this mess gets cleared up, say hi to Id and your family for me," I smile. I let go of her hands and enter the portal.

-LE TIME SKIP AFTER THE BUTTON PRESSING-

(y/n)? (Y/n) please wake up, for me...? I open my eyes to see Pewds staring down at me worriedly. "Pewdie..?" I choke out. He smiles at me, and suddenly envelopes me into a hug. "I thought you died.." he whispers softly. A tear slides down my face. "I thought I would too....But Toby saved me.." I smile. Toby comes over and brofists Pewds. Pewds gives him a hug. "I missed you man," he says laughing. "Me too.." Toby chuckles. They help me up and we leave the portal. Anyone who was part of a video game has disappeared. I smile sadly. "I never got to say bye to Clem.." Pewds takes my hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. I go over to Shawn. "(Y/n)! I was worried about you!" he shouts, throwing himself into my arms. I laugh, until I realise he had a long gash going down his arm. "What happened!?" I say worriedly, nibbling at my lip. His eyes soften. "(Y/n) I'll be okay, I just need to go to Cry.." I look around. "Where is he?" I say worriedly. Stephano rushes over. "Cry's injured, he's in the infirmary tent.." Pewds and Toby follow Stephano to Cry while I look around. I see my emergency stitching pack and run over to it, Shawn following closely. I open it up shakily. "I-I never did this before on a person... You'll be alright Shawn...I promise.." I turn around. He sees the needle and thread and sticks his arm out. "Of you go, Nurse (Y/n)," he chuckles. I smile. "It might hurt a bit, but there's some anesthetic in here too..." I rummage through the box until I come across the bottle of anesthetic. I open it up and pour a little onto his arm. He winces and I feel bad. After a minute his face relaxes and I think he's ready for me to stitch him up. "One..two..three.." I count as I slowly start to stitch him up. He winces only slightly, but mainly from the sight of the needle go through his arm. After five minutes I'm done. I smile. "Better?" he smiles back and says, "Definitely." We walk back to the tent where Cry is lying down, eyes closed, surrounded by Stephano, Peds and Cry. "Is he going to be okay..?" I whisper. Stephano nods. "Should be. If that sword as aimed only a tiny bit better his lung would have been pierced and he'd have died." I nod grimly. I go over to Cry, kneeling down and taking his hand. "Cry..?" I whisper. He opens his eyes slowly and smiles when he sees me. "Hey (Y/n).." I squeeze his hand. "Everything's going to be alright, okay?" I say. He nods weakly. " believe you (Y/n).." he closes his eyes. Stephano coughs. "I think he needs to sleep.." we nod and leave him alone. We see other people breaking at the barriers over the exit doors. I grab Pewds hand. "We can finally live a normal life.." he nods, smiling. "Together."