Ending #1

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
"What..?" I moan, eyes still closed. I open my eyes to see I'm in the VR room, still strapped into the chair with Pewds, Cry and Toby beside me. "Guys..?" I say, confused. Cry was the first one to realise. "It was all a game!?" he says angrily. I opened my eyes wide in shock. It was all just a GAME!? Toby starts to laugh. "Even though I hate the idea we were tricked, it was kinda fun!" he says, laughing loudly. I end up joining in on the laughing. I notice Pewds is still knocked out cold. I giggle and undo the straps on the chair and walk over to him. I lean over to his ear. "Pewdie, I'm going out with the Barrels," I whisper into his ear. He jerks awake, shouting, "You fahking Barrels! Get away from (Y/n)!" he notices me laughing my ass off and realises I was joking. Then he realises that we're in the VR room. "It was all...just a game?" he says, confuzzled. (confused and puzzled) I nod. "But I hope our relationship wasn't.." I say quietly. He hears me and wraps his arms around me. "I still love you (Y/n), in or out of the game," he says, smiling. I kiss him on the cheek. We hear muffled aw's and realise that there are camera's in the room. We blush. Cry opens the door and a bright light blinds us, and when my eyes adjust, I see a huge crowd, cheering and clapping. The hall was perfectly clean, unlike the state of it in the game. I smile. I see David, Shawn- AND LUCY! I run down the stage and straight into Lucy's arms. "Lucy.." I say, tears running down my face. She wipes them away. She smiles. "Lucy..you're alive.." I choke out. She nods, hugging me tightly. "That's why Shawn wasn't like himself!" I laugh. Shawn pouts. "I don't like my clone in that game!" We laugh at him. "Please come up here so you can take a big bow!" The announcer shouts through the clapping. I climb back up the stairs and straight into Pewdie's arms. We all bow. "Don't forget, Virtual Reality for the Ultimate Oculus Mega Rift is coming out on the 2nd of April!"