Chapter 3

Riley's POV

When I finally dried myself off I went back to the house and realized it was 7:30 PM the I decided I should go take a shower and then I could go downstairs for dinner.

When I finished my shower I dressed myself and I went downstairs to find my dad setting the table and the food almost finished.

When my dad sees me he says, "hi Riley, I am almost finished cooking dinner, we're eating macaroni today. Is that okay with you?" I really like dads macaroni so I said, "of course dad! Your macaroni is awesome!"

I then helped my dad set the rest of the table. When we finished I got the food and we ate. By the time we finished it was 9:12 PM and I normally went to sleep at 10:00 PM and sometimes at 11:00 PM, but that happens rarely.

I then say goodnight to my dad and tell him I will do a little homework before I go to sleep. He ten answers, "okay, just go to bed on time!" I tell him I will and then I go back upstairs and go to my bedroom and do some homework and play some games on my iPad. When I see it is time to go to sleep I change into my nigh clothes and I went to sleep.
_______________________________
Hi,
What do you think of my book until now?
Please comment!