Chapter 14

*1 WEEK LATER*

Riley's POV

We talked some more about ourselves with my mom and my grandfather who is king, which makes me princess! Also I learned a lot about the kingdom, together with Josh. We didn't have our second kiss though because we were too busy, but I hope it comes soon, I know for sure now that I love Josh, I don't just like him, I love him!

We came to the castle everyday after school and in the weekend on Saturday and Sunday for a few hours so my dad wouldn't get too worried about where we would be. I kept having to form the heart to find our way to the city. I also learned that royals have more than the three basic powers. We have guiding powers, healing powers, we can read minds, we can form things made from water into something else, and also all the girls of the royal family have the nail color thing where you see the mood of the person.

I found the last one a little weird at first. I also told Josh about this, even about the last one, event though I wasn't sure I should. Maybe I should t have, if he sees my nails when I am thinking about him he will see I am in love!

On Tuesday after school we finally heard that Josh's mom was found and brought to the castle. Josh told us that he wanted him and me to be the only ones in the room when his mother came in.

When his mother came in I told the guards to go away and close the doors behind them, when they were about to say no I also said that I was the jigs granddaughter. When they heard this they went outside and closed the doors. I went back and swam a little behind Josh who was staring at his mom and I thought I heard him thinking about how he missed her. I then told him in his mind that he should say something! I did this often in class talking to him in his mind, then we could have a conversation without anyone knowing and without getting in trouble.

Josh then said hello to his mom and she also said hello. Then they immediately hugged each other and talked some more. He the stopped after a while and turned to me and introduced me to his mom as his girlfriend! I said hello to his mom and his mom gaped a little when she thought about me, the new princess, dating her son!